CHAPTER 4

Saturday 10am (1 week later)

Lisa's P.O.V.

It was the start of the weekend after a busy week at the company. Tiredly, I stretched awake rolling to the other side of the bed only to find the bedsheets cold realising Jennie must have woken up early.

It was unusual as we often enjoyed our lazy Sunday mornings together but lately she'd been working non-stop. I yawned, grabbing my favourite sweatshirt to put on over my pajamas before leisurely making my way downstairs.

Our house was modern and sophisticated with fashion at it's heart. Everywhere there were examples of modern art, sleek contemporary design features and chic furnishings that reflected the luxurious vibe and imaginative creativity.

It wasn't long as I made my way towards the vast kitchen when I smiled instantly upon seeing my wife. She looked effortlessly beautiful as always.

She was deep in thought and was leaning against the countertop, reading her electronic organiser whilst waiting for the coffee machine to heat up

I wrapped my arms around her, back hugging her and resting my chin on her shoulder. "Hello. Mrs CEO."

"I'm still mad at you." She stated bluntly, refusing to turn around as she continued to make coffee from the expresso machine. It had been like this for a few days since I'd gotten to know Mina at the photo studio much to Jennie's dislike.

"Well that does seem to be a common trend with you these days." I replied, playing gentle kisses on her shoulder blade.

"Hmm..." She stirred the coffee leisurely, still clearly vexed but I knew she enjoyed the attention and it was always a way to melt my ice princess and her jealous tendencies.

"Will you let me change your mind?" I whispered, trailing kisses along her neck to her earlobe.

"You think you can?" She asked, sensing the smirk on her face.

"You're not the only whose talented at many things, Mrs. Kim." I replied with a sly smile.

"You know you're in a very good mood today." She stated playfully, taking a sip from her coffee cup.

Continuing to trail my lips along her neck to the sweet spot just behind her ear, I felt her shiver in my arms at the delightful sensation. "Well it's impossible not to be when I'm in your company. You woke up early though and I was missing you."

"I needed to send an email to Rosé about a budget plan for next week." Jennie replied, somewhat breathlessly when I moved her hair to one side let it fall leisurely over her right shoulder to place another kiss on the back of her neck.

Turning her around gently in my arms, I was finally met by those hypnotic feline eyes that delved so deeply like shimming pools of water. "And is that email more important than your adoring wife who is waiting to give you all the attention in the world?"