Out Of The Way

((Y/N)'s POV)

Glynda was getting me ready for bed and thought some chocolate milk would help me go to sleep. She wanted me to stay in bed too when she gave it to me in a bottle while she played soft music. I thought it was really relaxing, but it must be 'very' relaxing because I was feeling super sleepy already. She tucked me in another bed in another room that had a castle bed and animals painted on the wall. After she was done, she gave me a few kisses before I fell asleep while she was still sitting on the side of my bed.

Glynda-Sweet dreams. ~

(Ruby's POV)

Yang and I were just down the street from Ms. Goodwitch's house, but just as we were just across the street we saw Blake come around the corner and Weiss landed from the sky in front of all of us! THEY WERE HERE FOR OUR BROTHER!!!

 Goodwitch's house, but just as we were just across the street we saw Blake come around the corner and Weiss landed from the sky in front of all of us! THEY WERE HERE FOR OUR BROTHER!!!

Yang-Well, well, well

Yang-Well, well, well. If it isn't our team of traitors.

Weiss-*Scoff* As if.

Ruby-You left us and took off with 'OUR' little brother!

Just then, Yang fired a shot to cut off Blake from walking in to stop her.

Yang-Where do you think you're going?! You're not off the hook either!

Blake-I was kidnapped from my own bathroom too! You have no idea what happened to me after!

I just used my semblance to rush to the door and Weiss grabbed onto me by pure luck to make her fly off with me. We hit the front door and the others came to us. We were all fighting beside me and my sister to get through the door first, but then it suddenly opened by itself, the mat from under us flung us into the house, the door closed, and a gas filled the room. Everything happened so fast and I tried to leave the house, but the door shocked me so hard that my aura flickered and I fell back into the gas. We were all coughing and trying to not breathe this stuff in, but... I blacked out first.

(Timeskip ???)

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*