"Fuck you!" Yoongi seethed, his fists clenched at his sides.

Seokjin's expression didn't falter. "Let's not waste any more time, shall we? Let's just go." he replied, his voice cool and composed.

But Yoongi didn't move an inch, his feet planted firmly on the ground as he glared defiantly at him. But the elder's patience wore thin, his expression turning cold and stern as he swiftly took hold of the younger's arms and forcefully dragged him out of the mansion.

Yoongi's surprise was evident as Seokjin's actions caught him off guard. Despite his struggles and attempts to break free, he found himself being thrown into Seokjin's car, the door slamming shut and locking him inside.

Frustration boiled within him as he pounded on the windows, his heart racing with disbelief at the audacity of Seokjin's actions.

Seokjin entered the car with a calm demeanor, his smile pretty creepy as he instructed the driver to start driving.

Yoongi's grip tightened around the handle of his gun in his pocket, his heart pounding in his chest as he contemplated his next move. Without a moment's hesitation, he aimed the gun at the back of Seokjin's head, his finger hovering over the trigger.

But to his shock, when he pulled the trigger, nothing happened. Confusion washed over him as he frantically checked the gun, only to find that it was not loaded. Before he could process what was happening, Seokjin's eerie laughter filled the car, causing Yoongi's blood to run cold.

Turning to face Yoongi, Seokjin revealed the bullets in his hand, his expression taunting and cold. "Looking for these, kitten?" he mocked, his voice dripping with disdain. "You should be more careful with your belongings."

Yoongi's mind raced with questions.

How the hell had Seokjin managed to disarm him without his knowledge?

But before he could say anything, Jin's finger pressed against his lips, silencing him.

"You'll keep quiet until we're back at my home," Seokjin commanded, his tone icy. "Or else, I won't hesitate to discipline you, even on your first day. Right here, right now."

Yoongi's breath caught in his throat as the reality of his situation sank in.

The great Min Yoongi, known for his power and dominance in the underworld, found himself in a position he had never imagined.

Threatened by none other than Kim Seokjin, a man he had known nothing about.

As Seokjin's cold gaze bore into him, he felt a sense of unease. This was not the way things were supposed to be.

He was the one who instilled fear in others, the one who called the shots. But now, facing Seokjin's calculated demeanor, he realized just how outmatched he truly was.

Gripped by a mixture of anger and frustration, Yoongi's mind raced with thoughts of retaliation.

Yet, as Seokjin's words echoed in his ears, threatening to discipline him like a disobedient child, his resolve wavered.

The realization that he was at Seokjin's mercy made his pride get wounded deeply.

Yoongi clenched his fists in frustration, his jaw set in determination. Though he despised the feeling of helplessness that washed over him, he knew he had no choice but to bide his time and await his opportunity to reclaim his power.

Jin watched him through the rearview mirror and he couldn't help but admire the stoic demeanor the younger displayed. There was a certain allure to Yoongi's appearance.

'Pretty.' He thought to himself.

With a small smile playing on his lips, he decided to break the ice, not wanting to start off their relationship on a sour note.

"Nice place you've got there," he said casually, gesturing towards the window. "Must be quite the view from those windows."

Yoongi remained silent, his gaze fixed on the passing scenery outside.

Seokjin chuckled softly, finding amusement in his stubbornness. "Angry on the first day, huh?" he mused, his tone light despite the underlying authority. "You've got quite the temper, I see."

Leaning back in his seat, he turned his attention back to the road ahead, allowing a comfortable silence to settle between them for a moment. Then, with a hint of tease in his voice, he added, "You've got a lot to learn, Min Yoongi. But don't you fucking worry,

..I'll be here to guide you every fucking step of the way."

And that was it. That was how the great Min Yoongi got caught in the hands of Kim Seokjin's dominance.