Easter special: My BunnyBoy~

Start from the beginning

- Yes, sorry...

- Sorry, Moon.

I'm tired of them fighting all the time.

- We start the plan?

- Yeah...

- Okay.

•~{[]}~•

3 hours later...

•~{[]}~•

- And... Perfect!

- He is gonna have one of those faces...

- Can you call him for me, please? I'm kind of stuck and I can't use my phone...

- Ok!

{Sundrop's POV}

I look at the clock. It's 9pm. I prefer that Moon give me the signal to come to our room just in case. Suddenly, I see Eclipse and Bloody getting off the balcony. Bloody, full of energy, like always, runs toward me. Eclipse looks tired of him, as usual.

- Moon wants you to go to your room.

- Okay, I'm going. Thanks for telling me.

I hook the wire onto my back and fly toward our room. The curtains are closed. I'm gonna call him just in case.

- Huh... Moon?

- Come in, Sun~

He's got a honeyed voice. I don't feel it. I open the curtains and...
Oh.

Oh.

I found Moon pinned to the wall by some  handcuffs.

He wears a BunnyBoy outfit with a black hat and bunny ears. He also wears some sexy tights. (If you can't imagine it, look at the image at the top.)

- You like it~?

- Oh wow...

I honestly wasn't waiting for this. The more I look at him, the more I get hard.

- Do you like your Easter bunny~?

I remain speechless. I wanna touch him, but I'm scared of his reaction...

- With the bulge in your pants, I guess yes~

I'm starting to get stressed and I play with my fingers.

- Hey, Sun.

- Yes?

- Don't stress, okay? If I'm like that, it's for you. Tonight, you can do what you want to me~

My eyes light up and my breath gets faster.

- Everything I want...?

- Yeah, everything you want~

I bite my lips and walk toward him. I take his hips and start kissing him on the lips. When we stop to catch our breath, he says to me:

- And I have two more surprises for you~

- And, what is this~?

- You'll see~

I lick his lips to ask for access to his mouth, and he directly opens it. I slip my tongue inside of his mouth, before we interweave our tongue and he starts to moan.

- Mmmmmh~

After some time, we disconnect our mouths. I take him off the wall with the handcuffs. I put him on the bed and start undressing him, and I notice something.

- Wait a minute...

- What's happening, Sunshine~?

I continue undressing him, and yes, something is wrong. Once he is completely undressed, I ask the question.