Frienemy

{Moondrop's POV}

I frown at seeing the electric batterie jumping in place. What's wrong with him?!

I take a interrogation look at the people in the room. One of them, the one who got the other overload batterie, speak:

- Sundrop, I present to you Moondrop. He is gonna help you in the Daycare with making the children sleep during the nap.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKING THE CHILDREN SLEEP?! I never signed for this...

- Moondrop, I present to you Sundrop. He is the Daycare Attendant. He takes care of the children and he maked them sleep before you come.

I had to have one of these faces...
You surprise me! It's simple: I don't want to take care of kids because I DON'T LIKE kids!

And- AH HELP I'M TAKE AS AN OSTAGE IN A HUG! What takes the other overexited to hug me?!

I push him away and get of his hug, and he answers with sad dog's eyes, wich do nothing to me.

- Well! What if we show you the Daycare?

I stand up before walking to the door, waiting for the signal before going. One of them goes out with... What was his name?... Sundorp...? Dunsorp...? I think it was... Sundrop. Yeah, it's that. I think.

{Sundrop's POV}

I leave with Moondrop, more sad than ever. Why did he rejects me? In general, peoples like my hugs...

That's not the time to feel sorry for myself. Maybe he just needs time. That's probably it.

So, we are going to the Daycare. I'm eager to show him the Daycare. And maybe he calmed down.

We arrive in front of the Daycare's door. The staff member leave us alone in front of this big door.

I show him around the Daycare with starting by the desk next to the door, with passing by the ball pit, the play structures, the nap place for the childrens, with stopping by my room above the ball pit.
By the way, where is he gonna sleep??

I remember the little room next to my bedroom that the staff is using as a closet, where you can only access by a small tunnel.

Maybe tey are gonna arrange it for him! And we are gonna be room neighbors! It's gonna be so cool!

- And that's all for the visit! I said with looking at my clock. It was 11pm.
Any questions?

- That's not a question but a warning, the overload batterie: I'm not hère to make friends, so here's an advice: don't try to sympathise if you don't want your rays ripped of.

I was chocked. I wasn't waiting for him to be so violent.

- Understood?

- Y-yes.

After that, we were going to sleep. Me in my room, him in the nap place.

And I was scared. Scared that he hurts me. Scared that he carries out his treats.
I cried a part of the night, to make the stress goes out.

{Moondrop's POV}

After the visit, we get to sleep. I get to sleep in the nap place. No way I'm sleeping with him. The night was pretty calm.

At 5am, my alarm rings. I wake up and dress up, with probably the sleepiest sleepyhead on earth right now.

I go get a coffee to wake me up and I seen
the alive sun on the way.

[I'm gonna say hello. I'm polite, not impolite.]

- Hi-

I just had the time to say a word that he protects his face with his arms, in a movement of... Of fear?
I did a little movement with my hand, but not so violent.

- Uh... Are you okay?

- Y-yes, d-don't worry...

When he gets of his arms, I seen that he had eyebags, with red traces under his eyes. He cried...?

I take a step to see if it wasn't my view that was wrong, and he backs up immediately.

- Are you sure you're okay?

- Yes... Haha...

He is laughing nervously. There is really something that is not ok.
I remark that there is fear in his eyes. He was scared... Of me?

- I scared you that much yesterday??

He blushes of shame, and left on the other direction. I really scared him...

I need to admit it, seeing him like this break my heart...

•~{[]}~•

And that was the third chapter!
I Hope you liked it!

723 words