A not so ordinary day...

{Sundrop's POV}

Like every morning, I waked up early to prepare the different activities for the children.

I checked if everything was in order before the children come.

- The sandwiches for lunch?
Check.
The drinks?
Check.
The toys and furnitures?
Check.
Everything looks fine.

I sight.
There was still so much time before the children come...
I needed to find a way to distract myself.

- Let's see... I said with the impression that I forgot something.

Suddenly, my eyes looked at the nap place. That was this! I forgot to check this place!
I ran to this place to verify if everything was fine.

Everything was already in order.

- I'm still gonna verify, we're never to carefull.

I passed thirty minutes of checking if everything was perfect. It was already perfect.

- Still one hour before the children come... I said for breaking this pratically paranormal silence. I'm bored...

After a little more than an hour of sorting plushies by color, I finally Heard these little energetics voices of the children. FINALLY!!!

I get in front of the door, waiting with impatience for it to open. When it finally opened, a wave of children aged 4 to 10 jumped on me.

It was a normal day, pratically calm.

At 6pm, the parents came to pick their children, just like everytime. I don't like when they live. I'm feeling so lonely after it.

- BYE BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

- SEE YOU NEXT TIME MR. SUN!

They are making my little animatronic heart melt with their adorable faces.

- Sun? Can you come please?

It was 8pm and I was still cleaning the Daycare when a staff member called me.

-Why? Did I do something bad?? Is there a problem???

The staff member sweetly laughed and said:

- No, silly! We have a suprise for you!

- A SURPRISE?!

Really? What can it be...?

•~{[]}~•

Here it IS for this first chapter! Hope you liked it!

319 words