Easter special: My BunnyBoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------
! Lemon 🍋 alert !
This chapter is a bonus chapter. (Yes, one more.)
It potentially contains some spoil of the next of the storie and it will not affect it.

Good reading!
--------------------------------------------------------------

{Sundrop's POV}

I am with the kids in the arts and crafts corner and we are drawing things about Easter. Practically all of them bring chocolate eggs, that's so adorable! And for once, Fazbear gave us everything to do a "chocolate eggs" activity! I'm so happy!

We continue drawing with the kids before Moon walks toward us.

- Oh! Hi Moon! Do you want to join-

- Tonight, 9pm in our room. And don't go in until it's 9pm.

- Huh... Okay...

He hooks the wire onto his back and heads back to our room. Why does he want me to go to our room at 9pm? And why can't I go in our room before 9pm?
I will think about it later. I need to watch over the kids.

After the arts and crafts activity, we go to the Daycare's kitchen, the one that serves for the activities.

- Today kids, we are doing a chocolate eggs activity.

- Oh yeah!

- Really??

- Yippee!

I grab the chocolate, garnishes we are gonna put inside of them, and molds.

- Everyone, stand behind each other! And don't double! In any case, you will pass!

They wisely put themselves behind the others and we start the activity.

- Timothy, which chocolate for your egg?

- The white, here!

- What garnishes?

- The marshmallows!

- And what mold?

- The blue!

And it continues like that for one hour. After one hour, all eggs are in the fridge to cool down and we go back to play other games.

At 6pm, the parents come to pick up their kids. They take their eggs with them, all happy. They are so adorable, that's why I love playing with them.

I cleaned the Daycare for one hour. Then, I try to find ways to get distracted.

•~{[]}~•

At 6pm...

•~{[]}~•

{Moondrop's POV}

- You got the outfit?

- Yes.

- And the spells?

- Yep.

- We can finally start the "Easter bunny" plan!

- The name "BunnyBoy" is still better.

- Shut the f#ck up, we didn't ask you.

- Eclipse, sto-

- Ah, you want to play that game?!

- Bloody-

- Oh, the Minimoys want to attack someone taller than him?

- Shut up, Eclipse!

- OH YOU TWO SHUT THE F#CK UP!

They both turn their heads toward me.

- Can you just stop fighting for two seconds?!