A new friend

{Sundrop's POV}

The staff member bring me outside the Daycare to get me in the utility tunnels.
I'm rarely quitting the Daycare, now that I think about it...

I get black to the reality because of a wire who was on the ground. They should really protect them, it's very dangerous!

- And by the way, what's the surprise?

- It won't be a surprise if I tell you!

- Mmph...

I taked a sulky look with hopping that he's gonna tell me what's the surprise, without any success.
I hate when adults are doing that.

He brought me to the Parts 'n' Services.

- Wait for me here, I'll get back fast, 'promise!

I made a "Mhmh" with that sulky look still on my face.

- And with a big smile!

So, I did a big ironic smile, and that as for effect to make him laugh.

Then, he gets into the Parts 'n' Services, letting me alone.

It's been fifteen minutes and he's still not back. It's 8pm and a half and I'm consumed by curiosity and impatience.

But what can it be for him to take so much time?!

Suddenly, something goes trough my mind.

What if it was a new animatronic?

No, be rational, Sun. 6 animatronics are enough for them. Plus, with DJ who's having a lot of malfunctions, I think they must spend enough money as it is. And, it's Fazbear. They prefer to spend the little money as possible to earn more.

So, it can't be a new animatronic.

If it's not that, what is it?

- Sun!

The staff member called for me, and that as for effect to make me jump and to bring me back on earth.

- Sorry, it took longer than we thought! You come?

- Yes, I'm coming!

•~{[]}~•

15 minutes early...

•~{[]}~•

{???'s POV}

I hear voices around me but I don't open my eyes. I tried, but the lights off the room make me blind when I try to open them.

- Is his systeme functionnal?

- Yes, why?

- His eyes won't open.

They're talking about me, it's sure.

- Everything's fine?

That voice was different from the two otherside.

- He won't open His eyes.

- Wait a minute.

Clic

- His name is Moondrop. Maybe it will work better with the lights off.

- Actually, seen like that...

When I know that the lights are off, I retry to open my eyes, and actually, it works better.

I looked at them because I can see in the dark and one of them say with a calm voice:

- Moondrop...?

Moondrop... That's the name I've heard earlier. But it seems familary for another reason... Suddenly, a wave of informations come trough my mind, like my name, wich is, therefore, Moondrop, or my age, wich is 21 years-old.

- Yes...?

They are all staring at me. I have something on my face or what?!

- Can I turn the lights on, please?

- Why?

- Well, we are humans, and humans can't see in the dark.

I sigh before saying:

- Fine...

One of them, the closest of the switch,  suddenly turn on the lights.
Ouch my eyes.

I take a time before getting use to the light, and when it's done, one them goes out and says: "Sorry, it took longer than we thought! You come?"

And then, I saw an alive sun overexited and super energetic.

{Sundrop's POV}

I enter the room, and there's a new animatronic! He looks like me, maybe he's gonna work at the Daycare too! I'm so happy!

•~{[]}~•

And here is the second chapter!
'Hope you liked it!

586 words