The rise of the eternal sun

As the year ends and several months later, in the forest, Neytiri and Vitxyillì stand together, while Vitxyillì is heavily pregnant and due to give birth anytime now and Neytiri is fairly pregnant and showing, but she still has a few months to go before she gives birth.

The duo are hunting together like how they used to, for old times sake.

Neytiri turns her head, scanning the area as she looks out for any prey in the vicinity.

Vitxyillì keeps her ears peeled for any movement that might indicate something nearby.

"There." Vitxyillì whispers, pointing at a Hexapede.

The duo of pregnant Na'vi notch their arrows and release them while muttering a prayer, killing the Hexapede instantly.

Neytiri nods her head as she watches their arrow pierce the Hexapede.

"Good shot." Neytiri whispers.

Vitxyillì takes a deep breath of relief as the arrow kills the prey.

"Now let's grab the carcass before anything else catches the scent of blood." Vitxyillì suggests as she starts moving for the carcass.

While Vitxyillì and Neytiri could easily carry the prey, they are both too pregnant to do so safely, so Neytiri calls her new Ikran over to help take the prey to the clan.
___________________________
Later into the day, as eclipse begins, Räi finds himself crouched beside Vitxyillì who's gripping his hand tightly as she goes into labour.

Vitxyillì's face is covered in sweat as she breathes rapidly. Räi can feel her grip on his hand tightening as she goes through the pain of labour, there's a look of focus and determination on her face as she pushes through the pain.

"You're doing  so great, just keep going sweetheart." Räi whispers.

Mo'at stands at Vitxyillì's legs, guiding her through the pregnancy.

Vitxyillì's face scrunches up and she yells out, clutching Räi's hand tightly as she continues to push.

Slowly and surely, the baby comes out and Vitxyillì lets out a groan as the baby comes out from her, the feeling of pain and discomfort leaving her body. She closes her eyes tightly as she tries to focus on taking in deep breaths.

Räi holds Vitxyillì's  hand tightly, his thumb gently rubbing the palm of her hand.

As eclipse ends, the baby has been born.

Little Mä'zu.

Mä'zu cries in Mo'at's arms as she cleans the baby up and makes sure Mä'zu is healthy.

As the baby lets out a small cry, Vitxyillì finally opens her eyes, taking in a deep breath as she stares at her newborn child.

"You have a healthy, beautiful baby girl." Mo'at says as she hands the baby to Räi before turning to Vitxyillì and tending to her as she recovers.

Mä'zu opens her her amber eyes with green flecks and stares up at her father, her crying coming to a stop as she stares at him.

Räi holds his baby gently in his arms, and he stares down at his baby lovingly  as he holds her close.

"Welcome to the world, Mä'zu." Räi whispers with a gentle smile.

Mä'zu looks at her father, eyes slightly squinted as she tries to figure out what he means and she takes in the world around her.

After a moment, Mä'zu gives up and wraps her tiny fingers around Räi's thumb and he allows he to bring it to her toothless mouth and she bites down on his thumb.