Funeral crasher

Eventually the Omatikaya arrive at the Tree of Souls, and one by one, the bodies are buried, their souls reunited with Eywa.

After they've buried their dead, Neytiri and Vitxyillì sit together in silence.

Neytiri mourning her father, and Vitxyillì mourning her brother.

Tezä is sitting near by, spacing out, missing Otayä greatly.

Stängäot sits with Tezä but no one speaks.

No one wants to speak.

Vitxyillì sniffs and rubs her face with the back of her palms while Räi comes and sits beside her.

Vitxyillì wants to comfort Neytiri and Tezä, but Vitxyillì is so drained she can't comfort Tezä, let alone Neytiri.

Mo'at goes around, tending to the wounded, before coming and sitting next to Neytiri, holding her daughter close.

Neytiri lets out a heavy sigh as she leans back into the comfort of her mother's support, finally allowing herself to process all of the events that have occurred over the last few hours.

Mo'at gently strokes Neytiri's hair as she cries and leans in close.

"Do you think.. father is with Sylwanin now?" Neytiri asks softly.

Neytiri hopes that her father is with her older sister, that they are finally reunited after all this time.

"Yes... I believe that they are together now." Mo'at whispers softly, her voice laced with empathy and love for her daughter.

"Your sister would be thrilled to see your father again..." Mo'at adds in a low whisper, hoping that her words provide Neytiri with some sort of comfort.

Neytiri lets out a small, soft sob at the thought of her father reuniting with Sylwanin after so long.

It brings Neytiri some sort of comfort, knowing that her father is with her sister again.

Mo'at rubs Neytiri's back gently, silently offering her support as she finally breaks down, letting out an emotional outpouring of tears at finally having a chance to release all that she'd been holding onto.

"I'm sorry, mother." Neytiri whispers, feeling as if this was her fault, that this happened because she mated Jake.

And as much as Neytiri wants to hate Jake... a part of her can't.

"There's no need to apologise, my daughter. Not for any of this.." Mo'at replies softly, holding her daughter close, trying to be reassuring.

"I just..." Neytiri whispers, trying to find the words for what she's feeling and trying her best to explain herself.

"I just feel like I brought all of this upon everyone..." Neytiri says quietly, her voice laced with sadness and self-resentment.

"You're not to blame for this... for anything." Mo'at whispers gently, her voice laced with empathy and compassion as she holds her daughter close.

"This is all the fault of the Sky people and their greed and their hatred..." Mo'at says, her contempt for the humans evident in her voice.

"I know." Neytiri whispers softly, she knows logically

Neytiri none of this is her fault, just as her mother is saying. She knows that all of this was caused by the humans and their greed.

But that doesn't make the feelings of guilt any easier to shake, for everyone Neytiri loves to be suffering like thus.. it's like a heavy weight had been placed on her shoulders..