War is here

The next morning, Jake's in his Avatar body and so is Louise and Norm.

Trudy is with them with an oxygen mask on and currently, Louise is helping Trudy paint her gunship with blue stripes so no Na'vi will be able to mistake her gunship for an enemy gunship and accidentally shoot her down.

Neytiri, with Vitxyillì's help, is making sure all the bows are good and the arrows are as sharp as possible.

Some Na'vi are talking with each other, and some Na'vi are helping each other put war paint on.

Räi is with Tsu'tey, talking with him.

Tezä is sitting with Stängäot, the duo painting each other with war paint and talking to each other.

As the Na'vi are making the final preparations, the tension is thick as everyone silently wonders if the plan will work.

Jake's watching all of them from the side, observing them as he does this to distract himself due to the growing feeling of dread in his gut since he's unsure of how well this plan is going to work.

Jake can't deny the fact that they do have an advantage and that there is a chance of this plan working but he still needs to keep the negative thoughts and pessimistic side of himself in check.

Jake's attention is taken to Toruk and Jake's stunned when he sees Solvaä, chirping to Toruk before nuzzling him.. with their body language and how they interact with each other, they seem to be mates.

Solvaä chitters softly and bobs her head up and down as Toruk watches, listening to her.

Solvaä then rubs her head under Toruk's chin affectionally, purring softly.

Toruk lets out a low purr, a sound of contentment and relaxation in the midst of everything that's going on.

Vitxyillì however, is unaware of what's going on with her Ikran and Toruk.

Vitxyillì's still helping Neytiri check the weapons, the two chatting together as they do so.

Once they're done, Vitxyillì goes over to Räi and Neytiri goes to Jake.

Tsu'tey falls silent, greeting Vitxyillì and she greets him in return.

"Come on, let's get painted." Vitxyillì says softly, tugging on Räi's hand.

Räi gives Tsu'tey a slightly apologetic smile but he waves Räi and Vitxyillì off.

Neytiri is currently tugging Jake to get their paint done too.

A while later, Jake, Vitxyillì, Räi and Neytiri have painted their respective mates.

Jake even put a white handprint on Neytiri's chest and Räi put a white handprint on the left side of Vitxyillì's face.

The rest of the clans have done the same as well, all the warriors painted up now.

At this point, they're all ready to set out on their mission. They just have to hope for the best now.

Jake's now walking with Neytiri, their hand's laced together a they put their comms comms: throat microphones and ear pieces on and give other comms out to  Vitxyillì, Räi, Tsu'tey, Norm, Trudy and Louise.

Vitxyillì and Räi go to their siblings which happen to be gathered together.

Vitxyillì kneels down beside Tezä.

"Hey." Vitxyillì says softly.

"Hi." Tezä replies.

"You know, you don't have to fight with us. There's no shame in backing out-" Vitxyillì starts.