Chapter 7: Cuddles and famous visitors

Start from the beginning

"Go'mornin... "

The nurses squealed and Dr. Park took some more pictures as the Choi seniors rushed and enveloped their adorable –just woken up – daughter. Cyril smiled at his beloved's adorableness in the morning.

"Sorry for the late greeting... good morning.."

Mr

Mr. Choi patted Cyril's shoulder as response while Mrs. Choi opted with a smile quite similar to Eira's while she was busy hugging the now slowly wakening girl. When Eira's consciousness had finally coped up with the morning, she pouted at the sight of the specialist with the camera.

"Uncle, don't tell me you took pictures of me while I was asleep again! You always do that when I stay here and I've told you I don't like it."

The heart specialist pinched Eira's cheeks which earned a very deadly glare from the now red faced and pouting patient.  The doctor just laughed and snapped another picture of Eira's face before wiggling his eyebrows at Cyril.

"Hey boyfriend, I have lots of He Ran pictures on my hard drive... I can give you copies if you want."

"UNCLE!!!!"

The heart specialist laughed and winked at Eira, "don't you have anything to say princess?"

Eira froze and Mrs. Choi released Eira so she can see her daughter's face while patiently waiting for an answer.

"Princess?"

"er...um... we... I decided..."

Mr. Choi cocked an eyebrow at her daughter's stammering, "this is not pertaining to marriage, I hope..."

"Eh?" "HUH?!"

Cyril and Eira exclaimed at the same time, both wide eyed at Eira's dad. Dr. Park laughed heartily again and Eira this time sent a scarier glare which made the heart specialist laugh even harder.

Cyril chuckled and thought that Eira had been hanging around him too much. He rubbed Eira's back as support and also to get her to calm down a little. Said girl breathed deeply and started to speak...

"I agreed to undergo the operation."

Mrs. Choi started to tear up and Mr. Choi immediately hugged his wife, smiling at both Eira and Cyril... the young couple looked at each other and smiled...

"Maybe... just maybe, I made the right choice" thought Eira.

"JungSu... what does she have to do now?"

The doctor turned the camera he was holding off and placed it in his pocket before facing Eira's father. "We're going to monitor her for the next 24 hours: blood pressure, heartbeat, temperature, signs of pain, nausea, sudden attacks. Other tests are just the normal tests we've been doing on He Ran. After we get the results tomorrow morning, we can go ahead and have the operation in the afternoon."

MHL In Love Book 1: Falling RainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara