"I know who the actual murderer was.. And I also witnessed whatever happened that day."

Sookyung's eyes under her glasses went wide hearing him.

"So let me describe everything from the start.... The maid who accused me to be dad's murderer was actually connected with the one who actually killed him. And she blackmailed me to surrender to you saying that it was me who did all those."

"b-blackmail?"

He nodded. "that also using Tae." Sookyung carefully listened to him. her eyes started to tear up. "after that, she asked me to meet her privately with my suitcase and I was confused at what she was trying to do but again she used Tae and I had no choice but to obey her. After that I don't know what happened suddenly I just woke up in an unknown room but I couldn't remember why. Then she appeared out of nowhere and took me to an orphanage.... And there was where I met everyone. Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi were there at first after that Jimin and Jungkook joined... All of them were orphans except Hobi while I didn't even remember when did I even become one. It was in Busan.... Oh I'm talking out of track. So what I was saying is I was very much interested in finding everything out of what actually happened. And I wanted to bring that guy's real face in front of everyone. And when I completed my studies I started to do researches on these with Jimin and Namjoon's help because Jimin had a similar background as me and Namjoon was always interested in these things or being a cop.." he sighed again. "and like that when we were visiting different police stations and contacting reporters, one day Namjoon got a call and got asked about some things and the next day the three of us were asked to visit our agency.... It was really unexpected, we seriously met the head at the very first. She asked me and Jimin and learned that Namjoon had quiet knowledge about these too . So she asked us to make a contract with them which said that they'll provide all of the needs for us to investigate these things and will pay us too. If we really dig out the truth then we can keep working if we want... After that we discussed it with others and they said it's a golden chance for us and we shouldn't waste it... This is what actually happened." Jin finished and looked up at her to see that her cheeks were stained in tears as she immediately wiped them away.

"So you did all of this just for your father to get justice?"

He smiled in pain looking down. "Hmm. I can say that."

"what about your other three friends? Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi? I thought you all do the same job."

"Yeah we do. After some months the three of them caught our boss's attention and she asked me about them. Later they also joined but I don't think any of us except Namjoon and Jungkook will stay there."

Sookyung nodded.

"uh.. Are you somewhat.. Against it?"

She smiled and shook her head. "It may sound weird but I'd love to do that kind of a job if I couldn't be a doctor." she laughed on her own words making Jin smile too. "I won't stop you from doing what you want. But all I want is for you to be safe and healthy. You know.. It's kinda a risky job as you have to hide your identity just like you did to your own family." Jin felt a bit upset to himself hearing her. "and now I understand why you had a gunshot and all those wounds.. Thinking about it now.. It really breaks my heart knowing that my son was in such a condition and couldn't even recognize him at first."

Jin's mind traveled back to the day when he saw his mother for the first time after so many years along with his brother and friend whom he couldn't recognize.

Unknowingly a tear escaped his eye.

"It's twelve-thirty. You should sleep mom."

She nodded and stood up. "You should too. Whoa... I still can't believe my older son is back and is going to stay in his room tonight." she laughed as if she found her own words silly.

Jin took her in his embrace once again and kept his chin on her head. "My lovely mom. I love you." he said and kissed her head.

"I live you more my daughte- I mean son."

He frowned pulling away. "daughter?"

She laughed and said, "Nothing. It's just Eunseo is always saying 'I love you' and 'I love you' to me. Haha sorry."

The smile on Jin's face faded away hearing her name.

'I wonder how she's doing right now.'

She patted his cheeks and turned around to leave as he stayed there for a while thinking about her.

He felt something strange. His heart was beating fast and he felt a sudden pang in it.

"What's wrong with me?" he muttered keeping his hand on his chest over his heart and rubbed it with a frown.

He turned around and climbed up the stairs.

Turning the lights on, he took a look of the whole room again and thought something for a minute then again turned them off and plopped himself on the bed.

But even after a whole hour. His mind couldn't find peace and his heart felt heavy.

'am I just feeling too guilty because I didn't tell her things before?... But why do I feel emotional what the fuck?...'

"Aghh! You Yoon Eunseo! Whattheheckareyoudoin'tome!'' he screamed in a low voice randomly kicking the air and fake cried, covering his face with a pillow.

I sometimes just want to cry cause why the heck is Kim SeokJin so damn cuteeee!!!!??? I want to jump into the water with a pitcher!