Movie night (Jaya)

Fluff, a little Lemon

Nya's Pov:

Today Jay and I had plans for a picknick-date. But it was raining all day, so we just stayed home and did some random stuff. I worked on some new vehicles and macs for our missions with Pixal. We had to build new macs, because every mac got destroyed in the last battle. I don't know what Jay did all day, probably playing Video games with Cole and Kai. I didn't really mind, because I had lot of work to do, but then I heard someone say „Nya are you here?"

Jay's Pov:

It was such a rainy day, but Nya and I wanted to go on a picknick-date, so I decided to prepare a date in the monastery. I know how much Nya loves it, just watching Netflix and cuddle with me. So I made in our room a little home cinema . I went down in the city and bought our favourite snacks. I took all the fluffy pillows and duvets I could found in our bed. It was perfect. I searched Nya in the whole monastery but I didn't found her. Then I rememberd, that she told me, she and Pixal would work on our new macs. I went in the workshop and said „Nya, are you here?"

Nya's Pov:

It was Jay! I laid down my tools and ran to him. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled happy, happy that my boyfriend is here. He looks so beautiful, his hazel coloured eyes, his freckles, his messy brown curls, i just love everything about him, he is just perfect. Jay interruptet my thoughts, by saying „ It's sad, that we can't go on our date today, but I have a little suprise for you." „ A suprise?" I asked, but he took my hand and just said „Follow me, but keep your eyes closed." After we finaly stopped running, my boyfriend said I should open my eyes.

I looked up and I saw a whole home cinema in our bedroom. He set up his laptop and on the bed there was standing a bowl full of our favourite snacks. „ You prepared that this whole afternoon?" I asked a little in shock, because I no idea, that this is the suprise. „Yes, I hope you like it" Jay said a little quiet. „ Jay, i don't like it, I LOVE IT!"

I said and jumped on his hip. I looked at his beautifull eyes, and then I felt, that his lips were touching mine and we sarted to kiss. This kiss was long and passionate. My hands were all in his soft hair and his hands were on my waist. Soon our kisses turned into a slowly heated make out session.

Jay went with me in the bed and layed me on my back. He laid on top of me and kissed down my jaw an then my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I snuggeld my face into his soft, brown hair, as he found my sweet spot I had to moan qietly. My boyfriend sucked his mouth on my sweet spot and I had to moan a second time.

After he pulled away, I could see, Jay made me a big hickey. „I am sorry, I didn't mean to make that.." he tried to explain himself, but I cut him off. „ No worries Jay, I really enjoyed it." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back, but then we realized, that he was still laying on me. We both blushed and Jay rolled next to me. „Hopefully nobody saw us laying like this, they could be thinking we did IT" Lay said and answerd with a flirty smile „ Maybe we could do IT sometime, I would really enjoy doing IT with you". Jay blushed „ Maybe another time".

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He gave me a little kiss and I snuggled me into him. I layed my head on his chest and we started to watch a movie, but we both fell asleep during watching it.

Lloyd Pov:

I was going to the bathroom, getting ready for bed, as I saw that the door for Nya and Jay's room is a small crack open, so I opened it to find the two, cuddling and sleeping in their bed. Next to them were snacks and in front of them, Jay's laptop, wich was on and played a movie. I closed the laptop and grabbed the snacks and laid them on their shelf. When I walked outside the room, I had to make a picture and send it in the group chat.

I didn't had so much time to write this chapter, so it's a little short, sorry :/

800 words