Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED

Start from the beginning

She tries to not appear vulnerable, but honestly if you just give her a hug, she'll punch you in the arm but completely melt like a kitten out of a storm.

If she already confessed to you, she will appear more vulnerable, with her body language being more open around you. She trusts you with all her heart, just don't break it.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Skipping this for obvious reasons. You don't really have a reason to fight back at all.

I guess maybe the only reason you would fight back is if you found out she was a yandere, and the most you could do is just try to verbally fight her. Mostly because she would absolutely kick your ass in a physical fight.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Ignoring the escape part, in some way she does see this as a game, but not in the way you would expect. 

She would just see it as, "Keep everyone away from Y/N because they would kill them, or steal them."  kind of game. Other than that, snap back to reality.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Don't ever push her to her limits. Everyone has a breaking point, and for her; it's you not listening to her when she wants you to not speak to a specific person. 

It's more of an overtime thing. Don't defend your freedom, unless you like seeing someone skinned alive right in front of you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

You'd think that because she's a yandere, she would think that far ahead, but nope. At most, she's fantasized in class about what you two could do. But she would never settle down, or get married.

At most, she's only thought ahead as far as a week. She hasn't ever really thought long term.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

I've said this before, but the only way they would lash out is if you either pushed her to a breaking point, or if you disappointed her in anyway.

And we've already established that she does get jealous. Next question.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

In private, she would have more open body language, and probably more open to secrecy on her part. She would tell you all about her annoying dad who keeps trying to convince her to stop spending less time around you. Can you believe it?

In public, it's more over being more defensive and emo around the other people. They don't matter, only you do. You might have to go out of your way to tell her to show some empathy, but honestly, it would be the most bare minimum you have ever seen.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Never underestimate her stubbornness. Give her enough time and she will get you to love her. Either the easy way or the hard way.