Kicking the can down the road.

N x GN!Reader

Requested by Disconnected_Mia, Thank you! Also, I know you said jealous N, but I really didn't know how to do that without my brain melting.

-Pre-Pilot-

----------------------

In human terms; it was fall. Or autumn if you want to get technical with it.

You had talked to N earlier, trying to learn more about him. You learned that he knew about birthday parties, just never got to have one.

Or go to one...

Or be associated with one.

You learned that N had kind of a difficult life.

You kicked the snow, watching whatever was in the area that you kicked scatter all over the place. You know it's dangerous to be out here, to a certain extent. But at the same time, you didn't have anything better to do, or anything to do at all.

In all honesty, you were bored.

You thought about going to the theater to watch some human movies, but all that survived the core explosion were just old timey ones. Most of them, you didn't particularly care for. 

You thought about showing some to N, but recently, he's been busy with something. He said it was a surprise, but you knew him for awhile. He wasn't good with hiding surprises.

*SNAP*

You quickly looked down towards what you stepped on, which was a broken Worker Drone head. You took a step back, and looked around you to see if anyone heard that.

Or he could have been too busy killing other Workers...

You shook your head, trying to ignore the painful reality that the person you had a crush on was a mass murder. Does that make you a bad person?

Oh god, this reminds you so much about girls who like 'bad boys'

You saw a building that looked cool. Looked like it used to be a mall, or something of that sort. Either way, the building was relatively big.

Awesome for a hideout, right?

You walked into the building, looking around the building that looked more like a mall. So your prior suspicions were correct. The windows were smashed and broken glass was everywhere. 

You were sure that humans had a party city store in every mall, it was almost universal. 

You looked around at the signs, seeing if you could find the sign you were looking for, stepping on some broken glass, making the iconic crunch noise. 

You halted in your tracks as soon as you found what you were looking for, the pet store. With all the dog posters you could dream of. 

You heard broken glass behind you with malicious intent. Without even thinking, you ran inside the store looking for any place to hide. You spotted a small crawlspace under the floorboard where you could slide under.