That one guy (meme oneshot)

You didn't really bother to learn the guys name, but you TOTALLY had a crush on him.

He was always at that table, playing gin rummy, looking so hot and cool. You just had to talk to him.

Then one day, he decided to introduce himself.

"Hi Y/N, my name is-"

Then, without warning, he got slapped with a single piece of dust and fucking died.

"RANDOM GUY THAT I HAD A CRUSH ON BUT DIDN'T KNOW THE NAME OF, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!1!" You yelled out in agony.

Then, imposter from among us came out from the sussy vent behind you and massaged your neck.

Well, it couldn't get any worse.

Oh, and a murder drone broke into the bunker somehow, but that's boring and we don't talk about boring stuff.

Anyway, au's among us stopped massaging ur neck and u cried ur eyes out.

"Random guy... what will I do without u...?"

Then sus among us left and you went home and fell asleep.

——-

Requested by imperial Prussia.

Satire lol. Kinda pumped this one out because I ran out out of motivation and now constantly switching fandoms. No, I won't discontinue this book, but just know that updates are gonna be extremely slow.

I will be able to pump out scenarios though, so if you have any of those, then I'd request those.

Have a good day!