💙My love will never, ever, stop~💙

So. Uh, hi I haven't been active for a while srry abt that :'D I just haven't been feeling like writing lately

Warnings: Blood, gore, may or may not include tearing limbs off of people, kidnapping, stalking, murder, uh yeah u already know.;-;  Be happy I spent abt 2 hours on this >:(

This takes place in Dazai's emo era 15

Songs I used for inspo: The red means I love you, Stalker tango, All I want is you, killing me slowly, Saccharine, PINK, cute na kanojo, and I'm crazy for youuu </3. Listen to these they're amazing :>

hvhrjvbghjgbvgtrjbvgtkbvghbvytgbykgrje (I just needed to man.)

Y/N never could have imagined that a chance encounter at a dimly lit bar would lead to such a nightmare. Dazai, the charming yet enigmatic member of the port mafia, had a reputation for being ruthless and unpredictable. But his fixation on Y/N was on a whole other level. It was as if he had been consumed by a frenzied desire that knew no bounds...

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Dazai had been following them for weeks now, ever since that fateful encounter at the bar. From the moment he laid eyes on them, he knew he had to possess them, to make them his own. It wasn't just an infatuation, it was an obsession, a primal need that consumed him from the inside out.

Dazai's usual charm and wit had turned into something dark and sinister, his eyes cold and calculating as he watched Y/N from the shadows. He knew everything about them - where they lived, where they worked, even the names of their closest friends. Nothing was off-limits to him, nothing stood in the way of his twisted desire.

As Y/N reached their dorm (or smth idk where the pm sleeps at), a cold shiver ran down their spine. They couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, of being hunted like a helpless prey. Little did they know, Dazai was already inside, waiting for them in the shadows, his obsession burning like a wildfire in his chest.

"You're late," Dazai's voice pierced the silence, sending a chill down Y/N's spine. They turned around, their eyes widening in shock as they saw him standing there, his hands casually tucked into his pockets, a cruel smile playing on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N stammered, their voice trembling with fear and confusion. Dazai's gaze was intense, almost predatory, as he stepped closer, his presence suffocating them like a heavy blanket.

"I told you, I can't stay away from you," Dazai said, his voice low and dangerous. "You're mine, Y/N. And I'll do whatever it takes to make you see that."

Y/N's heart raced with terror as they realized the depth of Dazai's obsession. This was no mere crush or infatuation - this was a madness, a sickness that threatened to consume them both in its darkness.

~

From that night on, Dazai's obsession with Y/N only grew more intense, more all-consuming. He became their shadow, their constant companion, their silent stalker in the night. Y/N couldn't go anywhere without feeling his eyes on them, his presence like a heavy weight on their shoulders.

What started as flirtation quickly spiraled into something much darker. Dazai's infatuation with Y/N bordered on madness, his every action driven by an insatiable need to possess them. No one was safe from his watchful gaze, as he kept a close eye on Y/N's every move, lurking in the shadows like a predator stalking its prey.