❤️I hate you🤍

btw those are Jono's colors

You two are frenemies

Enjoy^^

Y/N and Jono were like oil and water in the office. Their interactions were always charged with tension, each exchange dripping with sarcasm and disdain.

Walking into Jono's office felt like entering the lion's den for Y/N. She braced herself for the inevitable verbal sparring match that would ensue. Jono sat at his desk, the picture of nonchalance, but his eyes locked onto Y/N with an intensity that made her skin crawl.

"Y/N, your heartbeat is so annoying. Can you please stop it?" Jono's voice was smooth, but the sarcasm was unmistakable.

Y/N squared her shoulders, refusing to be intimidated. "You're one to talk," she shot back, her tone as sharp as his.

Jono arched an eyebrow, leaning back in his chair with a bored expression. "You think you're smart or witty?"

Y/N didn't miss a beat. "I think I'm both, actually," she replied, a hint of defiance in her voice.

A snort escaped Jono. "And you accuse me of being sadistic."

Y/N felt her anger rise. "Your 'interviews' are more like torture sessions," she accused, remembering the cold efficiency with which Jono interrogated suspects.

Jono stood up, his movements calculated and deliberate. "My methods are effective. Don't you dare question them," he warned, his tone icy.

"I'd rather have someone respect me than fear me," Y/N retorted, her voice laced with frustration.

"Respect is overrated. Fear is a much better motivator," Jono countered, his gaze piercing.

Y/N refused to back down. "And that's why everyone hates you," she shot back, a hint of bitterness in her words.

Jono's lips curled into a smirk. "And what's wrong with that? Don't be so naive," he taunted, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Their verbal sparring continued, each jab and retort fueling the animosity between them. It was a familiar dance, one they had performed countless times before.

But amidst the barbs and insults, there was a strange kind of camaraderie. A shared understanding that beneath their antagonistic facade, there was a begrudging respect for each other's abilities.

As they bantered back and forth, a sense of grudging admiration began to emerge. They may never see eye to eye, but perhaps they could learn to coexist in this tumultuous office environment.

And maybe, just maybe, there was more to their relationship than met the eye. A spark of something that lay buried beneath the layers of sarcasm and hostility.

But for now, they would settle for this uneasy truce, a fragile ceasefire in the ongoing battle of wills between Y/N and Jono.

---

Jono remained unmoving, arms crossed, his silence echoing Y/N's own.

Y/N laughed as she ate her food, reminiscing about past office antics. "Remember when we tried to get Tecchou to quit his bizarre food pairings? Why on earth does he sprinkle shichimi spice on strawberries? Just because they share a color?"

Jono tried to suppress a laugh. "Yes, and I still can't fathom why he does that," he chuckled lightly, recalling the time Tecchou paired strawberries with shichimi spice.

"And remember when we were literally thrown out of a restaurant because Teruko tried to swipe all the fries from the kitchen?" Y/N added, chuckling at the memory.

"I never suggested stealing, that was your idea," Jono laughed, reminiscing about their past escapades. "Honestly, we were all to blame. Tecchou for egging her on, Teruko for doing it, and us for giving her carte blanche. What did we expect?"

"You're right," Y/N laughed in agreement.

Glancing back at the window as Jono leaned on her desk, Y/N asked, "Are you sure you don't want to eat? You haven't eaten all day."

"I'm fine," Jono sighed, looking down at her. "Is this going to continue until our shift ends?"

"Yes," Y/N affirmed with a grin.

"Damn... This is going to be a long day," Jono chuckled.

"And we have to work all night too," Y/N added.

"I know... I hope we don't have another incident like last night," Jono smirked, remembering their recent troubles.

"Honestly, I don't feel like leaving my chair because some enemy organization decided to attack us," Y/N joked, shaking her head.

"You do realize that's not an excuse to slack off. Or Teruko will be on our asses," Jono teased, rolling his eyes. "Speaking of her... where is she?"

"She somehow convinced Tecchou to go to the mall and buy her things," Y/N explained.

"Really, I didn't expect him to leave his office to cater to Teruko's whims," Jono raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Well, with her age ability, she can change her appearance. And Tecchou can't stand to see kids upset, so I guess she has her ways," Y/N shrugged.

"That man spoils Teruko rotten. He'd do anything for her," Jono chuckled.

"Why doesn't he spoil me like that? It's almost as if they leave us alone on purpose," Y/N complained.

"Maybe he doesn't think you're worth spoiling," Jono smirked.

"Well, then that applies to you too," Y/N retorted.

"Touché," Jono laughed. "Teruko always found me annoying, so that's probably why."

"Can we just call a truce and start scolding them so they'd take us somewhere?" Y/N suggested with a grin.

"Hmm... I see your point," Jono smirked. "So... truce?"

"Yeah, truce," Y/N agreed. "As long as you stop being a jerk."

"I'm not a jerk, you just can't handle my brutal honesty," Jono chuckled. "But I'll try to play nice during work hours."

He, of course, did not.

"I hate you," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too," Y/N replied, rolling her eyes but unable to suppress a smile.

My hands hurt :')