❤️Break time!❤️

idk why bro, Yosano just gives off gay. But then again, it's bsd.

Y/N uses she/her pronouns.

This was poorly made :')

Amidst the tranquil streets of Yokohama, where the evening sun cast a warm glow, Yosano Akiko found herself strolling, the soft patter of footsteps echoing against the cobblestones. She had decided to take a break from her duties at the Armed Detective Agency, craving a moment of peace away from the chaos that often surrounded her. As she walked, her thoughts drifted, finding solace in the simplicity of the moment.

Lost in her reverie, Yosano nearly collided with another figure rounding the corner. Quick reflexes saved them both from an awkward collision, and as she looked up, she found herself meeting the gaze of a familiar face—Y/N. The young woman smiled sheepishly, her cheeks tinted with a rosy hue.

"Sorry about that," Y/N said softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Yosano shook her head, a gentle smile playing on her lips. "No harm done. What brings you out here?"

"Just taking a walk," Y/N replied, falling into step beside her. "I needed some fresh air."

The two walked in comfortable silence for a while, the occasional exchange of glances and smiles speaking volumes in their shared tranquility. Eventually, Yosano broke the silence.

"Would you like to grab a cup of tea?" she offered, gesturing towards a quaint little café nestled along the street.

Y/N's eyes lit up with delight. "I'd love to."

The café exuded a cozy ambiance, the aroma of freshly brewed tea wafting through the air. Yosano and Y/N settled into a corner table, the soft chatter of other patrons providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

As they sipped their tea and shared stories, Yosano found herself captivated by Y/N's presence—the way her eyes sparkled with warmth, the gentle lilt of her laughter. In that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in their own little bubble of serenity.

As the evening wore on, Y/N glanced at the clock with a hint of reluctance. "I should probably head back soon," she said regretfully.

Yosano nodded, masking her own disappointment. "Of course. I'll walk you back."

Outside the café, the air was cool and crisp, the moon casting a soft glow over the streets. Yosano and Y/N walked side by side, the silence between them filled with unspoken words and lingering glances.

As they reached Y/N's doorstep, she turned to face Yosano, her gaze filled with a quiet intensity. "Thank you for tonight," she said softly. "I had a wonderful time."

Yosano smiled, her heart fluttering at the sincerity in Y/N's words. "So did I."

In that moment, something shifted between them—the air crackling with an unspoken tension, the space between them filled with a palpable energy. And then, as if drawn together by an invisible force, their lips met in a tender, hesitant kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as they lingered in each other's embrace, the world falling away until there was only the two of them—Yosano and Y/N, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight.

When they finally pulled away, their breaths mingling in the cool night air, Yosano couldn't help but smile—a smile filled with a quiet contentment, a sense of warmth that lingered long after their lips had parted.

As Y/N disappeared into the darkness of her home, Yosano stood alone on the deserted street, her heart filled with a newfound sense of hope—a hope that perhaps, amidst the chaos of their world, there was still room for moments of peace and serenity, for connections forged in the quiet spaces between heartbeats.

hmmmmm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ybW48rKBME 😊😇click it.