⛓️IT'S GETTING ANSTY UP IN HERE⛓️

So uhh, yeah read it

The dystopian city hummed with the energy of ability-wielders, each possessing a unique power that set them apart in this unforgiving world. In the heart of this complex society, Y/n found herself entangled in a dangerous game of whispers and misconceptions. The hunting dogs, an elite force maintaining order, had marked her as a target based on a web of rumors spun from a single misunderstanding.

Teruko, known for her ability to manipulate time and age, received the directive to apprehend Y/n. The whispers of her laziness had reached the ears of the higher-ups, and this mission served as her chance at redemption.

The cityscape stretched before Teruko as she made her way to Y/n's last known location. The air crackled with tension, and she couldn't shake the weight of the task at hand. What would she find? A criminal deserving punishment, or a victim of a distorted truth?

Teruko found Y/n in a secluded alley, the shadows dancing around her figure. Y/n turned at the sound of footsteps, her eyes betraying a mix of fear and confusion.

"Y/n," Teruko began cautiously, "I've been sent to bring you in. There are accusations, but I want to hear your side of the story."

Y/n's eyes darted around, assessing her options. "Accusations? You have to believe me, it's a misunderstanding. I haven't done anything wrong."

Teruko sighed, her eyes narrowing in thought. "Let's talk. Maybe there's a way to resolve this without unnecessary conflict."

As the day unfolded, dialogue flowed between them like a river, carrying away the initial tension. They shared stories, laughter, and moments that seemed to defy the very accusations that had brought them together.

In the fading light of the day, as the city lights began to glow like distant stars, Teruko faced a dilemma. Loyalty to the hunting dogs tugged at her, but the bond she had formed with Y/n weighed heavily on her conscience.

"Y/n," Teruko hesitated, "I've enjoyed our time together, but I have to make a choice. The hunting dogs won't stop until they find you. If I bring you in, I don't know what will happen."

Y/n's gaze held a mixture of hope and apprehension. "What are you saying, Teruko?"

In a decisive moment, Teruko made her choice. Veiled in shadows and deception, she decided to protect Y/n. "I'll tell the hunting dogs that you're gone, that you chose a different path. I'll handle the rest."

The city became a silent witness to the unfolding deception. Y/n became a phantom, a figure erased from the narrative, and Teruko faced the consequences of her actions. As the days passed, the echoes of their time together lingered, haunting Teruko's thoughts.

The city continued its relentless march forward, but for Teruko, the tale of Y/n became a chapter in her life that defied the expectations of a world governed by abilities and allegiances. She navigated the labyrinth of morality, carrying the weight of her choices and the memory of a day that blurred the lines between duty and compassion.

I'm eppy😴😴