I push the brunette away from me at arm's length, still holding his shoulders. "Are you for real?" I ask in disbelief.

When the boy nods, I'm damn angry at his father. Who sane would do such a thing to their son?!

"Go to Niall's house." I command in serious tone. I'm furious and I'm very close to punching someone and I don't want it to be Lou.

"What? Why?" He asks confused through tears.

"I'll tell Liam to come there too. You can play Mario Kart on the console. I have to do something with Zayn." I tell the shorter boy. I have no intention of listening to his objections. I don't have time or strength for this.

"With Zayn? Why? Hazza-"

"Shush. Go to Niall's. I'll tell him you'll be there soon." I kiss his forehead. "I love you, baby. Please listen to me. Go to Niall's."

"But Harry..."

I kiss him once again, this time on his lips. "Go to Niall's. Please." I wipe the tears from his cheek. "I love you."

I hug him, but I do it only to steal his knife that he always has with him. I slowly slide my hand into Louis' pants pocket and slowly pull out the sheathed knife.

Louis leans into the hug and sighs in surrender. "I love you too, curly. I don't know what you're going to do, but please, don't do anything stupid."

I put the knife in my pocket and step away from my boyfriend.

I nod to his earlier words and walk him to his car. I call Niall to let him know that Louis will be there soon and then I call Zayn to come to the park.

What do I want to do? I'd love to kill that old pervert. However, I know it wouldn't be appropriate.

*

I see that the darker boy is already sitting on the bench and waiting for me. I walk up to him, angry, and Zayn notices it immediately.

"Wow, what happened, mate? You look pissed."

"Louis' father and his friends tried to rape his own son. Or maybe even did."

The boy looks at me with his brown eyes. "What?"

"We have to do something about it." I continue while walking back and forth in front of the bench on which Zayn is still sitting.

"Is this some stupid joke, Styles? I know his father is an asshole, but to this extent?" He still can't believe it. Well, I'm not surprised.

"This isn't a fucking joke, Zee!"

The boy looks at me surprised when I raise my voice at him. "What do you think you want to do? Report it to the police?" He asks.

"The police won't do shit to him. This man must be suffering." I speak through gritted teeth.

"Harry, I know you're braver now and all, but let's be honest. You look like a stick next to Louis' father, and I look even more so."

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "Fuck you're right. Ugh, I should have called Liam instead of you."

"First of all, ouch, and second of all, Liam wouldn't even think twice and tell the cops immediately." Zayn checks his nails from the inside of his hand. "You're lucky that I agree to help you, curly." He turns his hand around still looking at his nails, then looks up at me and smiles slightly arrogantly.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I am soooo lucky to have you, stickman." I cross my arms over my chest to bring some seriousness here. "Do you know where Louis' father is?"