WHEN A VILLAIN FALLS IN LOVE

AUTHOR: Villainsmelody

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AUTHORVillainsmelody

DESCRIPTION:

It all started when her eyes meet his. She was the best neurosurgeon of the country considering herself no less than god.

Betrayed by her first love and spending her childhood and teenage life in child juvenile and rehabiliation she was alone all her life.

She hasn't experienced any emotions in her life. People call her walking red flag but for her, red flag people are less dangerous than those who pretend to be green flag.

For all her life she believes that black is contant but the moment her eyes met his , those pitch black eyes , first time she saw colours of black.

He was a not a hero but villain of this story.

She knew he was a beast but wanted to explore him more. He knew he is not good for her and she will be a jinx for him. But when red thread of fate tied them together the more they know each other, the more they get obsessed with each other.

Saira was a doctor but she needs the healing most . Shaveer was the inspector but the most corrupted person. He has only one aim in his life.

To become the most powerful in this world so he can fulfill someone's wish.

He knew he cant heal her . But she wanted to be healed only by him. She has both in her life..A hero and a villain.

She could choose a hero and live a perfect life and a hope for a happy family..

But she made the most bizzare choice of her life.

Read out to see the most beautiful shade of black. Be ready to experience not so ordinary love story of Monster doctor and beast mafia who find their obsession for each other, their solace in each other , who loved each other like there is no tomorrow and who can burn whole world for each other...