FALLING FOR MY EX HUSBAND

AUTHOR: Rainaloveforever

DESCRIPTION:

"Please, don't do this....give me some time....i will pay you back....please..."

My voice was barely audible, still i managed to plead.

He averted his gaze immediately.

"Stop this drama"- He concentrated on his phone.

"Please,,,,don't do this....."

This time i cried silently. I felt so helpless infront of him.

"Anurag, i have a solution...why can't you offer her a job,,she will pay like this"

Inaya told Anurag.

I wiped my tears. I felt so thankful towards her.

"What!!! Are you serious?? I don't trust her at all,,she can steal anything from this place...you know about her character also...reputed people works here"

My heart crashed brutally after hearing him. I stayed absolutely frozen.

"Also she is not that much educated to deserve a job in a multinational company"

He added.

"Then give her something upto her level"

Inaya said.

A few minutes of silence covered the room. I stood just like that but i felt a scorching gaze all over me.

"Okay,,,i have decided to give her a job"

Anurag broke the silence.

"She can be the sweeper of our building, that will match her standards i guess"

I didn't utter anything and Inaya also went silent. She slowly walked out of the room after hearing that.

"Are you ready then to join from tomorrow? I will pay you 10k per month,,,,you can pay me every month whatever amount you want....when the 2 lakhs will be paid, you can move wherever you want"

He said while placing his legs above his desk.

I have no other options left than this.

I nodded my head and agreed to his proposal.

"Now leave"

He said on his cold tone.

"I....want....some...advance"

I told him by gathering my courage.

Suddenly he took out some money from his wallet and threw at my face.

I bent a little and picked up the money from the ground by gulping my self respect.

Only my Benu's face appeared in my mind and gave me strength.

I won't mind his humiliations. I have faced worst.