BEYOND THE SKY- A TALE OF PASSION

AUTHOR: Rainaloveforever

DESCRIPTION:

Arjun, i'm....sorry.........plz....forgive me......i swear......i will....never....ever....do that...."- she was crying and sobbing so loudly. 

"Enough of your beggings and enough of my mercies,,,,you need to learn a proper lesson for your stubbornness"- i barked loudly.

 She crawled away from me and shifted into one corner. I unbuckled my belt and moved towards her. Her eyes widened out of shock. She was staring at my belt with her widening eyes.
 Within a fraction of second i strike her hard with my belt and she screamed loudly. I tightly rolled the belt in my hand and for the second time i hit her with all my force. She raised her hand to block the hit and screamed. 

 "will you ever try to leave me arohi?"- i questioned while again i hit her. 

 She screamed and cried. 

 "Say it,,,will you ever try to plan an escape behind my back?"- i hit her for the fourth time.

 "Noo....noooo....noooo"- she managed to utter within her painful screams. 

I stopped and finally throw the belt. She looked at me and hide her face on her knees and cried out. Her whole body was shaking out of fear. I just stood there silently and keep looking at her. On the one hand i was feeling pathetic after watching her condition but another side of mine want to punish her more. This is not enough i guess.

 I went near her and again grabbed the chunk of her hair and forcefully make her stand. 

"look at me,,,Your punishment is not over,,,,this is just the begining" 

-------------------------------------- 

This is the story of Arohi and Arjun. He is the darkness and she is the light. A man with lots of physical strength and a dangerous aura and a girl who has nothing except her dignity and mental strength.