Chapter 6 Gabriel

Gabriel lay stationary, wondering if the omega was trying to kill him. He didn't know if she knew that she had her leg slid over his rock hard cock. She had to know surely. Was it an invitation? When she kissed him her body had slid over his, fuck that felt amazing and having her inches from his face just made him really really want to kiss her. Arghhh his staying away plan was so fucking difficult, he was an Alpha and she an omega, they were literally made to go together by the goddess. She smiled sweetly at him, then asked a question that was going to fucking kill him, literally splay his guts open and leave him for dead. "Can we spoon?"
What the fuck!!!
"I know it's cheeky of me to ask, but I could really use your body heat right now."
"Of course." Did he just say that? He was already fucking trying so hard to move away from all her to hide his steel like cock. But he knew she must be cold, she had already shed the sweats to make him comfortable enough to climb into bed with her. Her craving warmth was natural, not long ago she had literally been frozen to the bone, it must take ages to fully recover from that mustn't it?
She turned on her side and he slid in behind her. Fuuuuuck the sweat shirt had risen up and her bare arse was pushed into his groin, he back away slightly, but she followed and wiggled up close. He instinctively shot his hand down to her hips to halt her. The last thing he needed was her wiggling up against his already rock hard cock. Couldn't she feel it? He closed his eyes thinking of as many bad things as he could - smelly socks, omegas arse, rotten cheese, omegas arse ahhhhh he just couldn't help it. She seemed to settle and he relaxed, he had managed to get in a position where his top half was keeping her warm but his bottom half was at least a foot away. Thank god, her breathing had steadied to an even rate and he felt her heart rate slow. She was asleep at last. He then started to drift off. But he kept rousing, he could still feel his erection, and knew he wouldn't be able to sleep till it softened. So he was forced to lie there in agony, with the bluest balls since frosty the fucking snow breed. Fuck this was hell.
Then she shifted in her sleep, she somehow managed to move up and in so his cock was nestled up between her legs against her sex. Fuuuck he knew that on the other side of his boxers she was bare, she had her bare pussy pushed up against his cock. This was fucking torture.
He had to do something to ease the ache in his balls. He very slowly and very gently shifted his hips to try and move away, but what he actually did was cause the head of his cock to rub against her, he turned his head into the pillow to stifle the grown he let out. But she seemed oblivious. Could he do it again? Just a little rub? But his body was way ahead of his brain and was already doing it.
And again. But it wasn't enough, he needed more, in fact if he didn't do something quickly his balls were going to explode.
He shifted himself backwards and slid out of the bed.
He took himself into the bathroom and as quickly as he could shoved his hands down his shorts to free his cock. The groan that came from his mouth, at the relief of something touching his bare cock, was so loud he thought he must have woken her, but listening everything seemed still from the bedroom. He spat on his palm and glided it up and down his shaft, fuck yes. He couldn't help think about entering the omega from behind, how tight would her small body be, how wet would she be? Would she be able to take him all? No woman he had ever had could. Most betas found his width and his length uncomfortable, and could usually only take his head, would an omega? His pace on his shaft quickened and he used his precum which was now dripping from his slit to help lubricate his actions. He stopped suddenly, almost sure he heard a noise, a groan from the bedroom, but everything seemed silent so he continued. He imagined what it would be like to be so far in her she was screaming his name, riding him just as much as he was riding her, fuck fuck his balls pulled into his body and ribbons of white cum shot from his cock, he literally stuffed his mouth with his own fist trying to not growl as he came. That was fast! All tension went from his body. He finally felt he could breath again.
He slipped his cock back into his shorts, dipped his cum covered hand in the cold bath he had forgot to empty and swilled it.
Taking a couple of deep breaths he made his way back into the bedroom.
The scent of the omega filled the air, she smelt stronger but so fucking delectable, and as he lifted the quilt her aroma filled his nostrils making his head swim., by the time he was lying back into the position he had been in, his cock was rock hard again.
Fuck my life, he said under his breath. It was going to be a very long night.