Chapter 10 Amanda

Her head was swimming with Alpha pheromones and she wanted more of his knot. She was exhausted but her nature needed to keep going, she needed an Alpha till her fever broke.  A cramp seized her, and she doubled forward in pain.  "Alpha," she panted.
He lifted her off himself and she felt a flood of his seed and her slick run free. But she didn't care, she loved the thought of his seed inside her, filling places his cock could not.
He moved above her dipping his cock in once, twice. But moving his body down he came in for a kiss, the kiss was  so passionate he literally ate her breath.
"You are so fucking beautiful, he said after pulling away.  His eyes scanned her face, and she noticed his eyes kept flashing silver, he was holding his Alpha down at the moment, did she want that? She wasn't sure. Lowering his face to her nipple, he sucked it into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth.
She always loved her tits being touched, so she keened and thrust her hips towards his.
He saw her reaction and continued moving from one to the other then back again. He was winding her up like a coiled spring, the ache in her core needed more.
"Alpha, I need you inside me. Please." She begged.
She felt him smile against her skin, still playing with one tit, biting and pulling her nipple. Moving one of his hands from her tits he slipped it down between them to the apex of her legs. He made small circles around her clit, driving her insane with the tease of what he was not touching.
"Alpha don't tease me please."
There was that smile again, she loved that she made him smile, she loved that Gabriel had broken and fucked her, but right now her omega was in control and she wanted more fucking, and he was not fucking he was taunting. She whined again, begging for him to enter her.
He slid his finger in, "Oh princess, even after our hard fuck you're  still so tight," he groaned as he felt around inside her, he then added another finger which he shoved in deep. She moaned in pleasure at the feeling of something inside her.
"More." She pleaded. "More."
He created a rhythm with his fingers, sliding them in and out and as he pushed them in, his thumb would swipe her clit, her breathing became laboured and she let herself move with it. Just as she was reaching the edge he pulled them out. Why?
She looked at his face and saw what she wanted to see. His eyes were completely silver, his Alpha was coming out to play, and an Alpha was just what she wanted. He grabbed her wrists and yanked them hard above her head, yesss she thought, a little pain with her pleasure.
"Do not move them," he growled, "if you do there with be punishments."
Fuck yes.
He slipped his hands under her knees and spread her legs wide, too wide, there was pain as cold air hit her clit.  Mmm!
He looked down at her pussy, displayed fully beneath him.
The anticipation of him entering her was too much. The strain on her thighs burned, and she desperately wanted to close her legs to ease the strain on her muscles. She writhed.
"Please Alpha." She begged again - he snarled, ignoring her plea.
In this uncomfortable position she forgot about moving her arms, but his Alpha did not because the moment she brought them down. He growled, releasing one leg and  notched  his cock at her entrance. Grabbing her leg again he plunged forward driving his cock home.
Oh goddess he was so deep, his cock was long and in this position there was nothing creating any resistance.
She yelled as his cock hit the end of her and pushed even further. Then he started pulling out and dropping himself into her, letting gravity dictate his thrust, and she could tell you right now gravity was one hell of a bitch because each drop created extreme pain deep inside.
As he continued, the pain started to dull and turn into an ache, an ache seated deep inside her core. The more he continued the more the ache began to spread.
He leant forward grabbing her hands and taking them with him, so they were back over her head, his height allowed him to stretch her out, also to a painful level. His broad hips remained pushed against her as he now moved them in a small circular motion, his movements weren't much, but the depth of his cock, kept the ache alive and also pushed his pelvic bone hard against her clit.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted with laboured breath.
All her senses were alight, even the graze of his hairs on his thighs created tingles through her body. His whole weight was on her as he ground into her.
"Stop, stop it's too much." She cried.  But it was the last she wanted, although ache was becoming too much to endure.
He mercilessly continued, driving against her. She felt him begin to swell. Stretching her on the inside,  pulling her walls past their limits, his cock was large but his knot was larger.
She cried out in pain as he began to move it within her,
But the pain, only increased the spread of the ache that waited for his release, before it broke free.
Everything around her became a blur, the only thing that mattered was their connection: his body weight over her, crushing her; the violent pull on her arms, as his large hands restrained her; the stretch of the muscles between her legs as his larger hips pushed them apart and the deep movement of his cock and knot, ripping her inside apart, breadth and depth.
She was going to die, her head swam in a haze of Alpha. Then she felt his knees shift, and with a guttural groan he pushed in hard, so hard  his tip went past her point of resistance, she screamed as the pain sent the growing ache, exploding out around her body. Sparks flew down every vein, like a lightening strike shooting through her body, she felt his cock twitch again and again and again, a never ending flow of scorching cum inside her. She was lighting up, electricity in every limb, she thought she must be glowing as pleasure lit up her skin.
His whole body was rigid above her, as he came with each clench of her pussy and each pulse of electricity that coursed through her.
Eventually he relaxed and slumped over her.  She lay there panting heavily below him, then he rolled to the side. "Fucking hell princess, that was... hell I don't even know that was," he laughed.
They lay there motionless till they slept.
In the morning when she woke she lay their eyes shut, she felt so much better, her fever was down, and her heat had passed. She lay there just enjoying the post morning bliss of incredible sex. She turned on her side and sought out the warmth of Gabriel.
Snuggling against him, he put his arms around her kissing her forehead.
"Morning princess," he said obviously still half asleep. "Morning," she replied kissing his chest.
"Let's not get up yet" she asked, "I am just too tired and achey  - but in a good way" she added hastily.
"Sounds like a plan to me." He replied,  shuffling himself up the bed to the pillows, taking  her and the quilt with him. He lay on his back and she nestled into his side, just as they had slept for the last two nights, but this time, under the quilt, her bare body was draped completely over his, and his arm was round her body, cupping her breast,-  this is where they slept, until someone yanked the quilt of their bodies.