first kiss

Tara pov

Another boring day in college , same boring professor, same boring lectures but the only thing changed is that the boring professor is now my husband. I was sitting in the classroom with my bff Harshit on the last row. Well he is a topper and like my husband said I can't even pass the semester. But I hope I will pass this semester.

Ranvijay was giving a lecture and Harshit was listening to him with all his attention. You know the topper thing and I am yawning beside him. He gave me a look.

" What ? " I whispered.

" How can you yawn on such an interesting topic?" he said.

" Accha, per topic konsa hai ? " I asked him gently, rubbing my eyes. He shook his head in disbelief and made me look at the board by turning my head.
It was written in bold letters: Human reproductive system.

( Ok , but what's the topic? )

" But what is so interesting about this? " I asked him not to understand what he meant. I mean I know what kind of topics in this chapter but still what is so special in this.

" Are you A sexual ?" He asked me seriously.

" Of Course not " I said.

" If you are by any chance then I am feeling bad for your husband" he said.

" Kuch bhi bolta hai " I said and lightly hit on his biceps.

( you speak anything)

" Focus there " he said and I nodded.

" On Whom topic or Professor?" I looked at him and he said on topic. The time passed and finally his lecture was over.

" Cafe " I asked him. And he gave me a boring look.

" Fine I will pay the bill " I said and he smiled.

We both wrapped our books and left for the Cafe. Which was just five minutes away from University. We both usually go there and sometimes people misunderstood us as a couple.

We both were at the University gate waiting for a cab because my best friend said that he can't walk. I mean for real the cafe was just five minutes away and it's not too hot here. I mean it's the time of monsoon and the weather is pretty good here.

Finally our cab came and we both settled inside and left for the cafe. In just two minutes we reached there and I paid for the cab. He is taking advantage of my spendthrift nature nowadays.

" Someday I will ask Riya to join us and then you have to pay to save your image in front of her" I said.

" Dost tere jaise ho toh dushman ki kya jarurat " he said and we both entered inside the cafe. We took our seats near the glass wall from where we could see the full view of Mount abu. We ordered two cappuccino for us.

(If you have a friend like you then who needs an enemy?)

" How is your husband behaving with you ? " He asked me.

" He behaves well with me. " I said while taking a sip of coffee.

" If he ever hurt you just tell me " he said with a serious note

That's his protective side. He has protected me since childhood because of him I couldn't date any guy. He always protected me like a big brother and never allowed guys to roam around me.

" Don't worry, our professor is a nice guy and you know him from childhood." I said and he nodded.

We were busy in chatting when I heard a very familiar voice. I turned back to see and it was none other than Ranvijay who was sitting with professor Isha. Who is youngest professor in our college and the interesting thing is that there was a  rumor about them that they both are dating each other. Which was no more interesting for me. 

" Why were they both laughing ? " I thought. Professor Isha hit him on his shoulder and they both laughed again.

" Isn't she being too touchy" I thought glaring at them.

" What happened? " Harshit asked me and I shook my head. I paid the bill and we left not before glaring at them.

It's night and I was sitting on the couch scrolling reels in my phone. But my mind was still stuck on Ranvijay and Professor Isha.

" Are they really dating? " I thought.

" Don't overthink Tara, it will ruin your marriage. just asked him "

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of the door opening and it was Ranvijay who just came inside.

Ranvijay pov

I entered the room and saw Tara was looking at me.  She was wearing a black tank top with black shorts. Her skin was clearly visible to me.

" She is beautiful. How will she look when her legs are on my shoulder and she will moan my name underneath me?" I came out from my unholy thoughts when she called my name.

" Ranvijay " she called me.

" My name from her mouth sounds so melodious. How will it sound when she moans my name ? "

" Ranvijay" she again called approaching me.

" Hmm "

" Ranvijay I wanna clear something" she said and I can see that she is serious.

" Yes "

" I saw you today with Professor Isha in Cafe " She said.

" So Mrs Sehgal are you jealous? " I teased her.

" Why would I be jealous? " She defended herself. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled towards me her bosoms crashed with my hard chest.

" She is soft " I can feel the softness from her clothed breast.

" Because I am your husband and of course you can't see me with another woman" I said, kissing her  tensed forehead. Which relaxed when I placed a soft kiss there.

" I was not jealous " she said with a pout.

" You were Mrs Sehgal and don't worry she is like my younger sister" I said and she nodded.

Author pov

She didn't feel right to ask him further why they were laughing because he cleared that she is like her younger sister and it will be a sin to her doubt on a sacred relation like brother and sister.

" I think you should go and change " she said and tried to free herself from his grip.

" You know Mrs Sehgal somewhere you doubted your husband so don't you think you need punishment for that? " he said with a smirk.

" Punishment? " Her eyes widened.

" Yes punishment" he said, tightening his hold on her waist.

" Please professor mujhe padhne ke liye mat bolna? " She pleaded him and he chuckled.

(Please professor, don't ask me to study?)

" You are so unromantic" he said.

" I am not unromantic, you are the one who is unromantic" she complained with a pout.

" Will you be able to bear my romantic side? " he said opening his shirt button and removed it completely

" If I can't then no one can in this world " she said and removed her top.
He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso, he placed his hands on her thighs.

" Can I ? " He asked and she blinked. He smashed his lips on her soft one and she immediately gave in. They both started sucking each other. He sucked her lower lip and bit it. He moved towards the couch and sat there not breaking their kiss. He squeezed her ass cheeks and she moaned in his mouth. He took the opportunity and showed his tongue inside her mouth and explored each corner. They were kissing each other for like five minutes. He left her when she tapped on his chest. They both were painting heavily and a great sexual tension was arising between them.

                                ~~~~~~

How was the chapter guys.

Please do vote and comment

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35