you need a hug

Tara pov

I was on cloud nine because of my exam and for the first time in my life I was eagerly waiting for the results.

" Ranvijay ke toh hosh ud jayenge jab mein top karungi " I grinned and lie down on bed covering myself with the duvet.

(Rannvijay will be shocked when I top the exam.)

" Taraa " he bawled from inside the closet room. His voice was so loud that I closed my ears with pillow.

" Tara " he again called me and I stood up and walked inside the closet room.

" Kya hua Mr sehgal ek second bhi apni biwi ke Bina nahi reh sakte? " I teased him. He was glaring at me in anger and showed me my dupatta and my eyes widened. I snatched that dupatta from his hand and hid  it behind my back.

(What happened that Mr Sehgal can't live without his wife even for a second?)

" isko phek nahi sakti thi ? Ab tu toh gayi Tara ....yeh pakka mujhe zameen ke andar zinda gad dega " I cursed myself internally.

(Couldn't you throw it away? Now that you are gone Tara....he will surely bury me alive under the ground.)

" Will you explain to me Mrs Sehgal ? " He asked in his cold voice and tied his hands on chest.

" Oh my gosh he is hot "

" Stop drooling over him Tara "

" Mrs Sehgal ? " He snapped in front of my eyes and I came back to reality.

" Ran.. Ranvijay I ... didn't cheat " I stammered and sweat beads formed on my forehead.

" No lies " he said. His aura was screaming dominance. I gulped looking at his darkened eyes which were dangerous looking at me. He started taking steps towards me and I stepped back. My back touched the wall and I realized I can't escape from him. He leaned towards me and snatched that dupatta from my hand. But his eyes never Break the eye contact.

" Isper itni mehnat ki isse accha agar tum padh leti toh tumhari iss moti buddhi mein kuch accha chala jaata" he scolded me and tears formed in my eyes.

(So much hard work on this, if you had studied it, it would have been better if something good would have gone into your thick brain.)

" You know I will make sure that you will not pass this semester too" he said in anger and tears which were I was holding till now, now started flowing without any restriction.

" I didn't cheat the whole paper , I know the answers of six questions and they were enough to pass the exam" I said with honesty between my sobs.

" Main kaise bharosa karu ? " He asked and wiped my tears off.

(How can I trust?)

" Mein tumhe answers suna sakti hu " I said and again started crying. I don't want to weep in front of him but I wasn't able to hold my tears back.

(I can tell you the answers)

" Accha thik hai ab Rona band karo " this time he said lovingly and wiped my tears.

(ok ok stop crying now)

" Fir rulate hi kyu ho ? " I complained with the pout.

(Then why do you make me cry?)

" I didn't make you cry, you are the one who is sensitive" he said and I punched him on his chest.

" I am sorry " I mumbled. I know what I did was wrong and if someone gets to know about my cheating he will have to face humiliation because of me.