A unique first night

Author pov 

A girl is sitting on a bed in her bridal lehenga. The room was fully decorated with candles and flowers. 

" Kab aayenge yeh..ab mujhe nind aa rahi hai " the girl said yawning.

(When will he come…I am feeling sleepy now) 

"It would be better to study a little for tomorrow’s exam instead of wasting time by sitting here " A 6 feet tall guy said entering inside the room and directly went to the restroom not waiting for her reply. 

" Lag gayi Lanka Teri toh Tara '' she said to herself and get off from bed. Removed all her heavy jewelry then went to the closet room, took out a kurta set  from the suitcase and changed, removed her makeup. Her eyes fell on her vermilion and memories hit in her mind.

( You are screwed Tara )

Flashback

" Mom he is  my fucking professor, I can't marry him. " Tara tried to make her understand.

" Language Tara, don't forget that you are talking to your mother" Anjana said.

" Ok fine but I am not going to marry him " said Tara.

" You are going to marry him and I am not asking you , I am telling you " Anjana declared.

" Mom, this is not fair, " she said in anger.

" I don't care if this is fair or not but you are going to marry him and that's final " She said and walked outside the room living Tara and Kishor alone.

" Papa " she said with tear filled eyes and his father embraced her. 

" Why does she always do that to me ? Why can't she think about me for once ? " She said with a muffled voice.

" I know your mother is strict but she loves you and believe me Ranvijay is the best match for you " his father said caressing her head. 

" But papa, he is my professor " she said.

" But you know him from childhood " he said gently stroking her hair.

" Yes and that's why I am saying we are completely different from each other. We are not even friends " she said.

" Believe me, sometimes two completely different persons make the best pair and example you can see in our home itself. Look at your mom and me. We are completely different but still love each other. " He said and she broke the hug.

" But what if we become a disaster for each other?" she asked.

" Believe me you both will become best " he said and pecked her forehead.

" Do you trust this old man? " He asked and she nodded.

" Then marry him " he said. She thought for sometime then nodded.

Flashback ends

She shrugged off her thoughts and came out from the closet room. She saw that Ranvijay was checking some copies sitting on the couch. She approached him and sat beside him.

" Ranvijay, which year's copies are you checking? " She asked him but he didn't reply. Her eyes widened when she saw him barely giving passing marks to students. 

" Kal ke exam ki taiyari kar lo  Kam se Kam pass toh ho jaogi waise toh mujhe tumse koi umeed nahi hai meri class ki sabse nalayak student ho tum " he said in his cold voice still focusing on copies. 

(Prepare for tomorrow's exam, at least you will pass, otherwise I have no expectations from you, you are the most useless student of my class)

" Apne aap ko yeh samajhta kya hai sach mein agar mujhe abhi iski jarurat nahi hoti toh Aisa sunati ki zindagi bhar yaad rakhta...per calm down Tara jarurat ke samay mein gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai " she said internally and tried to make herself calm.