"How many times do I have to call you before the answer the damn fucking call!!" His angry voice made her wet body feel goosebumps.

"How did you get my number?"

"Stop fucking questing and answer me why weren't you picking the call."

"I didn't knew this is you number, and I was bath-"

"Damn, tushita seriously if you were in front of me right now"
He heard him muttering some curses under his breath.

"Are you driving" hearing the sound of car horns in the background she asked him hearing another groan in return.

"I am on my way to you"

"At this time are you crazy?"

"Call me crazy, but all I could imagine moments ago was my soon to be bride running away the night before our wedding.

"I will remember to punish you later for asking that damn question for twice" she flinched suddenly hearing his angry voice from the phone. " I've put a ring on your finger, and I swear Tushita I won't hesitate to put a collar on your throat if the time comes.

"Just few hours till you married to this monster, then I will make sure to give you nightmare for the rest of your life. I will see you in the mandap tomorrow" saying this he cut the call while a silent tear roll down from her eye before she got teared up.

( Pavillion)

"I will make your life a living hell, Ahaan rai Singhania!" She shouted clenching her fist throwing the phone on the floor in anger.

|T U S H I T A|

With a heavy heart I say on the sofa. After getting ready to sacrifice her life to the mafia don.
She felt like the wedding lehenga choking her while she find it hard to breathe as every second passed by. Her face blank showing no emotion as she promised herself not to shed any tears in front of the people just to make them think how weak she is.

"Men in mafias' are tough tushita, they will have one wife in home then ten mistress outside, they can point gun at you without thinking twice. We are just puppets to this mafia society no doubt you are face so many obstacles, but learn to overcome them in your own way"

"Tie your man to yourself, before other woman snatch him away from you" Sara- my step mom- said caressing my back in a confirming manner. But. It didn't put any effort comforting my wrecking nerves.
I just silently listened because to be honest I had nothing to say, to ask, to even comprehend all I could do way silently listen which I did

It's over now.

I am going to a diamond cage from a golden cage.

What changed?

Nothing, absolutely nothing it's just there will be more security, more cut off my freedom than here.

Suddenly the door opened , and we looked at the door where the two person coming from.

My so called family members,
My father and brother.

who doesn't even object marrying me to that jerk.

Fucking mafia king.