"Well you can address me as Mr. Uzumaki or simply sir" he said, I nodded.

"Okay sir" I responded.

Everyone went back to their works and Mr. Uzumaki asked me to follow him and I did as told. We were heading towards the last table accross the room, seems like it's his desk.

He offered me a seat, I accepted, he called a certain someone, there came another good looking guy, with white hairs, dressed in a sky blue shirt and navy blue trousers, he had a angel smile on his face.

"Mitsuki , can you mentor her the basics and everything needed" he said.

"Well I would have done that but I already have two newbies under me" he talked to director much more in an informal way, maybe they've been working together for long or are friends or something.

"What about Shika?"

"Boss gave him some other work I'm sure he's pack for a month, although Sumire is available" they talked themselves, oh I felt like I was a wall.

"Forget her, she won't be able to handle her temper" he said.

"Fine, Miss Uchiha you take the closest desk to me , I might be busy but I'll manage somehow, I hope you're a quick learner" he said looking into by dark onyx eyes. *Shit he's so so fcking hot.*

"I'm a quick learner sir , I'd try my best to catch things faster" I responded.

He signalled me to sit on the desk just a few feet apart, my left side facing him. He really was busy, but then he got up from his desk again coming towards me with a file in his hand.

"Here Miss Uchiha, read this file for today you'll get the idea of how we do things and since I'm heading out now I won't be able to mentor you right now but If you can stay an hour extra in the evening I'm sure I'll manage got that??"

"Yes sir, I'll stay, Thank you"

He left without a word and now I was left with this file, okay so I took a look it had pretty easy codes written for the basic themes and others, it'll be a piece of cake for sure.

*3 hours later*

Oh damn wtf is this, staring pages were so easy now what is this allien language, why use this instead of easy ones which I can write within seconds.

I was so into the file, I wasn't aware of the environment around me, I swear I was gonna curse quite a few times but held back. I heard a slightly tanned skin, beautiful girl call for me, she literally had the prettiest hairs and perfect curves I'd ever want.

"Yo! Do you need some help?" She asked.

"Um.. well why are we using this difficult code to design instead of the easy ones we normally write?"

" I'm a newbie too but from what I learned  that's the difference while learning and working Miss...?"
She said.

"Oh I'm Sarada Uchiha, Nice to meet you" I introduced myself.

"Oh you got a pretty unique name, well Pleased to meet you, I'm Chocho Akemichi, you can call me just Chocho"

"Okie , Chocho-san"

"Well just chocho sounds good cuz I'd want to befriend you as the other girls here are a total bitch for real" she spoke.

I was amazed by the way she directly shared her opinion mostly people hide their hate for others, but she was straight forward, I kinda already like her.