Part 3: Another (NSFW)

Leblanc Residence in Verona

Tybalt Moreau, Louis' friend from Paris visited Louis in Verona. Tybalt is part of a one royal family in France.

The two are currently having a tea in a luxurious restaurant where you can see the sea filled with boats.

"How was your life in France?" Louis asked.

"It's fine, busy as usual" Tybalt sips on his chamomile tea.

Louis then took his turn to sip on his own Lemon tea. He looks at the sea feeling the breeze coming from it.

"By the way, how's your girlfriend Evone?" Tybalt added to his questions. Louis looked up from his tea. "She's still at Milan" Louis replied.

"How old are you now?" Tybalt asked.

"28" Louis replied

Tybalt widens his eyes "I'm 27, you should marry her as soon as possible " he added.

Louis raised his one eyebrow 🤨

"Aren't you the leader of the Mafia here? You must have an offspring as soon as possible so you can secure your lineage" His friend explained.

Louis starts to contemplate about it. He slowly rises his cup of tea and took a sip thinking about it.

"It seems you have a lot of problems" Tybalt asked.

"There are many threats on my family's lineage at the business. I must take care of it. I can't let my father's legacy to just fall down because of those families!" Leblanc stated to his friend Tybalt having a serious expression.

"I see..." Tybalt murmured considering Louis's claims.

Silence build up between the two for a while. When suddenly, Tybalt interrupted the silence.

"By the way Louis, I will host a party at our vacation house later. I want you to appear at the party. Evone is one of the noble people here in Italy that's why I expect her to join. You should come so you might see her." Tybalt gave Louis an invitation letter.

Louis smiled and accepted the letter.

(Time Skip)

Theodore is wiping the Leblanc's expensive car for the upcoming party which will be held at the Moreau's residence. Beth is watching him from the window.

"Theo, what's up? You're preparing the master's car for what?" Beth asked as she leans closer trying to have a close look if there's a single stain left on the car. Theodore looked up from cleaning.

"Our master Louis will attend a party this coming evening" He replied. Beth nods as a sign of acknowledgement. Theodore went back to polishing the car.

"Are you going there as well?" Beth added.