the scientists strap Bucky in his chair and then place a teeth shield in his mouth as they begin the process of wiping his brain with Bucky screaming in pain.

I stood there and witnessed everything. What is going on? Why are they doing this to him.

I don't know why, and although he did some very missed up stuff...I felt bad for him.

The took me back to the cage and I heard his cries.

I silently cried for him. No one should go through that.

After a while I didn't hear anything until one of the HYDRA agents thru him in here too.

N-this is your cell I guess huh.

B-...

I leaned my head against the wall and I turned to him.

N-who are u exactly?

B-a killer

N-Really? Steve says you're Bucky.

B-that name...that guy called me that too...who is that.

N-A friend. How did u get yourself in this?

B-I don't know...I don't remember anything. Now shut the fuck up.

I sighed.

N-im sorry that you're going through this. I don't know if you know this or not but I'm Natalie. You shot my mom used to know?

B-pity. I guess.

N-Dick. How old are you?

B-You ask a lot of fucking questions

N-Just tell me

B-106. Happy?

N-Damn You're old

I smirked.

***

We talked a bit and he kept eyeing my body. His eyes darken like a predator stalking his prey

N-you must feel alone in all of this.

B-...Maybe. What's with all the questions?

N-I just wanted to get to know u. That's all

He smiled.

B-Liar. "U wanted to get to know me." Bullshit. U wanted something else probably. That's a dangerous game tho darling. I don't think u want that. I literally tried to kill u and ur friends. Obviously I'm not such a friendly guy. So when I fuck you, it won't be so polite either.

I gulped closing my legs. Why was this turning me on. He did try and kill my mom but everything that I should hate about him is pulling me in

Why was I attracted so a man like this...

B-if u feel some type of way come here and fix it

I got up going over to him-

Y-Ah!~

He grabbed my neck and forced me on my knees. He pulled my hair back as he sat back down glaring down at me

B-u look natural on ur knees. U do this often.

N-why, wanna find out?

B-ur not on ur knees for no reason. It's been a long while since I got my cock wet, ur giving me blue balls. Fix it.

N-Make me, asshole

B-You know...u make a collar look good.

N-i can make a lot of things look good, without trying.