Season 1 chapter 13 the scouts Regiment.

Currently Gennadi and Eren were heading to the old Survey Corps HQ... with Levi and his squad. As the group were almost there, Gennadi could see the place,

Gennadi:(It looked like a Castile.)

Oruo: Originally, it was an old castle we remodeled. So it certainly looks imposing. But being so far from the rivers and walls, it ended up being useless for the Survey Corps.

Oruo said to both Eren and Gennadi. But Eren and Genandi just looked at each other,

Then Oruo then got in both Eren and Genandi.

Oruo: Don't you two get cocky.

Eren/German: sir?/huh?

He then got in both of the boys ears.

Oruo: and I don't care if you're a Titan.

He then looks at Genandi.

Oruo: and I don't care what you are either.

This makes both Genandi and Eren get confused.

Oruo: I can't believe Captain Levi will spend all his time with brats like you two.

Oruo said but he accidentally bit his tongue.

Emilia then hears him.

Emilia: Oruo leave them Alone, they both make great additions to the squad, because I heard Romanov lead a squad of his own during the Trost attack and he's second place graduate."

This shocks Oruo

Oruo: huh? no way!? he must be that good, but have him join right now unlike the welcome ceremony for the cadets?"

Gennadi:( this was my brother and Hange idea.)

then Gennadi heard the Captain Levi started talking.

Levi: that's enough, his brother and Hange are the ones who let him come. So he's one of us now so play nice."

Oruo: yes sir.

Oruo said
———————————————————————————

The group arrived at the castle, Eren and Gennadi were currently dealing with their horses until Emilia walk up to the two.

Emilia: hey you two I want to introduce you to everyone.

Emilia pointed at the man that bit his tongue.

Emilia: that's Oruo Bozad.

Emilia then points to the girl that was talking to him.

Emilia: and her she's Petra Rall. And the other two guys are Gunther Schultz and Eld Gin, and the short guy is my husband Levi.

Emilia then points to herself.

Emilia: and I'm emilia schneiderman.

All of the sudden Levi opens the windows to the Castle.

———————————————————————————