Season 1 chapter 8 an alternate choice

Currently Armin, Gennadi and mikasa were still checking in Eren but a bunch of Garrison soldiers surrounded them and they pulled out their weapons on the four.

Gennadi grabbed his blades and was ready if they try and do something, Mikasa did the same thing next to him while Armin was holding on to Eren.

Then Gennadi start hearing Eren say something behind him,

Eren: I'll ..kill more of you...

Eren said with a creepy grin.

Armin: Eren?

He then lifted his head up and notices the soldiers and his friends.

Mikasa&Gennadi: Eren! "You alright?"

both Mikasa and Gennadi said worried.

Armin: are you your self!? Tell them everything you know! I'm sure they'll understand!

Armin told Eren shaking him

Eren: --Armin?!

But when Eren was about to respond to armin the soldiers cut him off.

Soldier 1:  He said he's gonna kill us!

Soldier 2: Yeah, I heard it too, He's planning on eating us!

Eren looked around in terror, seemingly still unsure what was going on.

Gennadi then looked at Armin.

Gennadi: calm down..

Gennadi then turns towards Eren.

Gennadi: basically they said you died Armin told us that you got eaten by a titan. And few hours later, we saw a titan start killing a bunch of other titans. And when the titan got exhausted we saw you decaying out of its nape and that's the reason why they want to hurt you because they think you're a threat.

This shocks Eren.

Woerman: Cadets Jaeger, Ackermann, Romanov and Arlelt! What you've committed is an act of treason!

Gennadi gritted his teeth. While Mikasa had an upset look on her face.

Woerman: Whether you live or die depends on you!

Eren: huh?

Woerman: Should you try anything funny or attempt to move from where you are, we'll blast you to bits immediately and without hesitation!

Eren: what?

Erne said with a surprised look.

Woerman: This is a direct question! What are you really?! Human?! Or Titan?!

Eren had a confused look.

Eren: I-I don't understand the question, Sir!

Woerman: Playing innocent, huh?! Just try that again, monster! We'll blast you into pieces in the blink of an eye, before you can reveal your true form!

Both Gennadi and Mikasa had their blades out protecting both Armin and Eren.

Eren: True form?!

Woerman: "Please, scores of us saw it happen! You emerged from the carcass of a fallen titan in full view of your comrades!"

Erne look eyes with Genandi

Eren: "You mean...you weren't lying?"

Gennadi nods.