[30 minutes ago...]

[G and Grinch's room...]

Rena: (Entered the room) I think Greg wouldn't mind me going through some series he called "Not Suitable for Little Good Spider Girls". (Noticed that the balcony door is open) Hmm...? Grinch...? (Came closer to the door) Grinch...

Grinch: (Don't respond and don't move)

Rena: (Confused) Grinch? (Leened closer) Have you stayed up all night again?

Grinch: (Don't respond and don't move)

Rena: (Preoccupied) Grinch...? (Reached out) Come on, wake up. It's bad for you to stay up for too long and you KNOW it...

Grinch: (Don't respond and don't move)

Rena: (Starts shaking Grinch) Grinch... (Starts shaking Grinch harder) Grinch, what's wrong...?!

Grinch: (Mumbling)

Rena: (Couldn't understand) What...? You said something...? Sorry, could you repeat it...?

Grinch: Just go and [Censored...] die and do this [Censored...] world a favor, [Censored...]...

Rena: (Confused) What are you saying...? (Noticed the tears on Grinch's face and gasped)

Grinch: Die... Just go and [Censored...] yourselves, you [Censored...] up in the head [Censored...]... This world is already a hell... Don't waste the remaining good what's left in it... (Suddenly stops, because he notices Rena)

Rena: (Looks at Grinch with fear through tears running down her face)

Grinch: (Slowly rose up and turned to Rena) Oh, hey Ren... What's wrong...?

Rena: (Reaches out to Grinch with all four of her arms, still crying)

Grinch: (Smiles) Hey, what happened...? (Reached out to Rena and hugged her) Did you have a nightmare when you decided to take a nap...? (Giggled) It's ok... (Pats Rena)

Rena: (Shocked, holds onto Grinch, but doesn't know how to respond)

Grinch: Sorry, I'm kinda really tired right now... (Slowly falls asleep) If you don't mind... (Yawns) I'll take a nap myself... (Fell asleep on Rena's shoulder)

Rena: (Holds Grinch tighter and starts crying harder, while holding Grinch in her arms)

[Now...]

[Living room...]

Grinch: (Sits on the couch in a blanket)

Rena: (Sat in front of Grinch with a bowl of porridge) Come on, Grinch... It's semolina porridge... You know, your favorite... (Trying to feed Grinch porridge, while barely holding back her tears) You still like it, right...right......? Please, say something... Anything...

Grinch: (Smiled) "Anything"...

Rena: (Laughed nervously) Heh-heh... Yeah, exactly... (Trembling, while trying to raise the spoon) I'm sure you're hungry, but now solid food is not the best option for you... (Lifted the spoon) Come on... Say, "Ahh"... (Starts crying)

Grinch: Ahh~ (Opened his mouth)

Rena: Yes... (Fed Grinch a spoon of porridge) It's ok... (Took spoon out of Grinch's mouth)

Grinch: (Swallowed porridge) Mmm~ Tasty...

Rena: (Took another spoon of porridge and fed it to Grinch) Thank you... I added more butter and used fattier milk... It's good for the body...

Grinch: (Swallowed porridge) Mmm~ I see. (Reached out to take a bowl with porridge)

Rena: (Froze in fear)

Grinch: (Took the bowl with porridge and slowly started eating it, looking like a child) Thanks... 

Rena: (Sat next to Grinch and hugged him) I'm glad you like it... (Sobbing)

Grinch: (Looked at Rena with half-open eyes) Are sure everything's fine...?

Rena: (Hugged Grinch tighter) Yeah...

Grinch: Can I have seconds...?

Rena: Sure...

Grinch: Can I make me some tea...?

Rena: Only, if it's not too strong...add sugar...

Grinch: Heh, you know I always put it...

Rena: Just thinking out loud...

Grinch: (Puts the empty bowl aside and hugs Rena) Thanks, Ren... I love you...

Rena: I love you too, big brother...

Grinch: (Pats Rena in the head) Good spider...

Rena: (Holds Grinch tighter) I'm not a baby...

Grinch: Heh-heh, sorry about it... I just really really love my adorable little sister.