Saesha unlocked a door with her keycard, revealing a large, extra room that had three racks with multiple suits on each.

"This rack," Saesha said, rolling the first rack closer to us, "is for Callum. I hand-picked multiple different suit jackets for you already, in your respective sizes. Those," she continued, motioning toward the other racks, "are Rohan's and Augustus'. Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Thank you, Sash," Lacey said, pulling the girl into a hug. "You're the best."

"And of course Lacey knows her, too," Callum mumbled.

Saesha left us, closing the door, and we all dispersed. I followed August to his rack, pulling out the options.

"So, this is why you thought it wouldn't take long, Lace? Because you already had someone pick out options for us?" Callum asked.

"I was being proactive." She shrugged. 

I laughed lightly, checking out the first suit option that August was holding in his hand. The suit jacket was a dark navy blue, and it was paired with a light, baby blue inside shirt. I touched the jacket, noting that it was clearly made of wool. The pants matched the color of the blazer.

"This one is nice," I said, grabbing it from August and letting the fabric trail through my fingers.

"It's nice if I want to impersonate an ocean," he muttered.

I faked an offended gasp. "Take that back."

His lips lifted in a little smirk, but he didn't respond.

"Well," I said, putting the outfit against his front, seeing how it would look, "it brings out your eyes."

At that, August stared at me, not saying anything. Then his eyes moved down my face, to my nose, my cheeks, then to my lips. I swore I saw him lean closer... closer...

"Have you picked a suit?" Rohan said, bounding over to us like a happy puppy. "Take a look at mine." He held up a dark gray suit, practically black, then held it up to himself. "Doesn't it look nice?"

"It looks amazing," I said, trying to smile without it coming off weird. As I fumbled to put August's dark blue outfit back on the rack, my hands brushed his, and I took them away quickly. I didn't want them to see. I didn't want them to know, not when this won't last.

"I think I'll pick this black one," August said. I swallowed as he grabbed the black one off the cart and held it to himself. "Yeah?"

"Looks great," Aurora said, smiling from next to Rohan. Then we all, collectively, glanced over at the... scene occurring between Lacey and Callum.

"You're stupid," Lacey sputtered. "Pick the dark blue one."

"I hate that one!" Callum pouted. "Please, let me have the white one. Please, Lace."

She glared at him, but before something else could ensue, I interrupted them. "Lace, don't you think white will match better with the dress you're getting? If he picks blue, then aren't you limited to certain colors? Assuming you still want to match, that is." I rose a pointed brow in Callum's direction.

Lacey crossed her arms, sudden victory filling her expression. "You're right, Emilia. I guess Callum was just thinking of which suit would match my dress the best. Was that what you were thinking, Callum?"

"Um... yes, of course. I'll agree with whatever gets me to wear that white suit."

Lacey narrowed her eyes at him, but eventually let up and let him take the white suit to Saesha, who was at the register.