HAZEL'S POV

He was shocked to hear me before I opened my eyes. I woke up when I felt his hands holding mine. I smiled at him and he suddenly hugged me.

"Babe! I'm sorry. How are you feeling?"

"Omi, I'm okay. Thank you. I knew you will save me hehe."

He stared at me for a long time, annalizing my body. "What happened huh?"

I froze for a second, remembering what had happened. Someone just pulled me deep in the water. Of course I didn't know who that is and why they did that. But wait... don't tell me Annie did this? She's the only one here who is angry at me. That girl! I almost die because of her. She won't get away from this.

I didn't realize that I spaced out and came to my senses when Omi took my hands again.

"Don't force yourself to remember, I know you was scared so forget about it for now and let's breath some fresh air by the sea shore?" he said. I noticed that he's talking a long paragraph since he met me hehe.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Owwkayy."

By the time we got to the beach and walking slowly in the sand, holding each other hands, he stopped.

"It's cold. We forgot to wear our jacket."- Omi.

"It's not that cold. We can feel the air in our skin, isn't that good? Hehe."

"No, wait here. I'll get our jacket in our room."- Omi.

I sighed. For me this is fine, I like the cold breeze touching my skin. But he's right, we can catch a cold staying here outside at this hour. He don't wanna get sick hehe.

"Okay fine. Let's go-" I stopped talking when I saw a familliar face looking at us just now. I looked at Omi, "I'll wait you here."

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay. Don't go anywhere until I get back. I'll be quick." he ran back to the hotel.

I looked straight at the person who is watching us since a while ago. What is she doing here? She walked towards me, grinning.

"Well well, long time no see MY DEAR SISTER."

"Sophie."

"Yea it's me." she said smirking at me.

"What are you doing-"

"Hahaha did you enjoy our play in the water earlier?"- Sophie.

My eyes widened, shocked by what she said. "W-what? Y-you..."

I stared at her face, I can't believe she can do that kind of thing, to me! Her own sister for god's sake! She almost kill me.

"Ha! I thought you're dead-"

*SLAP!

I cutted her off by slaping her. I couldn't stop my self from doing that. I am furious right now. My hands are shaking and pointed at her.

"You almost kill me!"

She looked angrier than me. "How I wish."

I shrugged my head in disbelief. "W-why Sophie. Why did you became like this."

"You stole the life that is meant for me." she seriously said and I can see in her eyes the hate and ... pain?

"W-what?"

She turned her back on me, "You'll know it soon." then she walked away.

I was left here dumbfounded. I don't know what to react. Is she for real? And what is that that I need to know?

'Argh! She's such a pain in the ass! She will be kicked out in our house if our parents found out about this.'

Hays. Omi's taking too long so I wonder a little. I heard someone playing guitar and I followed where it came from. It led me to this palm tree. I saw someone sitting at the sand. And I was shocked because it was Harry.

"Harry?!"

He was startled and looked at me. "Haze?!" he stood up.

"H-hey, ahmm what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Haaaazzze!" he excitedly ran towards me and hugged me but I pulled away. "Hehe sorry."

"It's okay."

"Why are you here? Where's your boyfriend?"- Harry.

"We forgot something in the hotel and he went back to get it."

He nodded. "I see. But how did you found me here in the dark?"

Yes it's dark and I still recognized him. I don't know, maybe my soul knew who is the person I am looking at.

I looked at his guitar. "I heard the sound of guitar. You know how to play it now?"

He looks shy and put his hand behind his neck. "A-ah yea, a little."

"Hahaha why did you even tried this thing." I sat in the sand ang grabbed his guitar. He sat beside me and I started to play something.

While I'm playing, I saw him staring at me not at the guitar so I looked up to avoid his eyes. It's a half cresent moon tonight but a lot of stars.

I heard him sighed, "I'm having a second thought about leaving."

"Hmm, and why?" I stopped playing and looked at him.

Now, he's the one that looking up and breathing heavily. "I don't want to leave my twin brother alone with my grandma, I want to take care of them too."

"Choose what and where your heart feels right, Harry."

He got quiet for a while looking at the sky then he turned to me. "My heart want to choose you. I missed having you by my side Haze."

I was shocked when he slowly leaned in and I moved my body away from him. "W-what are you doing Harry."

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hugged. "Please let me do this Haze, I really missed you. I can't get you out of my mind even if you're too far"."

This is bad. I gently pushed him and pulled away from his hug. I already have Omi, it's not right to be this close to someone especially that this is my ex.

"I'm sorry Harry, but I love-"

I was shocked when he put his hands in my face and leaned closer to kiss me, and when I was about to push him, someone spoke.

"Tss. Oi, what is this?"

We looked up and saw Omi, glaring at us. Gad! He saw us in this position. He's mad.

I stood up and came to him, "Omi, let me explain-"

He threw the jacket in me and I catched it. But after that, he walked out. I was about to run after him when Harry grabbed my arm.

"Wait Haze-"

"Don't make me hate you again Harry." I said and left.

I ran towards Omi, and wear the jacket he threw on me. Hmmp! Is that right? Throwing things in his girlfriend. I should be mad for that. Hmmp!

"Airon!"

He stopped but didn't looked back so I went in front of him. I reached for his hand but he dodged me. With that, I felt a pain in my whole self. I disgusts him now? I looked away and laughed in disbelief.

"I see." I said and walked away from him.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm running in the sand. Then when I felt tired I stopped and layed in the sand, I felt the sea and warm water hitting my feet. I can see the whole night sky right now. It's beautiful but lonely.

'Annie, Sophie, Harry and Airon. Who else is going to ruin this day and night?'

.

.

.

NEXT CHAPTER...