Puppet Bios

Hey guys, welcome to the Puppet Bios, now before I begin I want to tell you that I might include some new puppets from other Puppet Master Movies, those being Doktor Death, Happy Amphibian, and Grashüpfer. Now before any of you complain that the last two don't belong in the main series, hear me out. Since Izuku learned how to repair the puppets and how they work from Toulon's journal, it would stand to reason that he would have enough knowledge to make his own puppets. I'll also update this chapter whenever new puppets are introduced and I'll also make a separate chapter for Puppet Master villain puppets. Anyway, with that out of the way let's begin.

 Anyway, with that out of the way let's begin

Name: Blade

Human Soul: Dr. Hess

Weapons: Blade-hand and Hook-hand

Year Created: 1935

Role: 2nd in command, Puppet Leader

Physical Appearance: Blade is 1'9", weighs 4 lbs, and bears a gothic-styled appearance. He has a gaunt pale face and long white hair and wears a black or dark grey trench coat and a wide-brimmed hat. He sometimes has spike-shaped "bullet eyes" that pop out of his sockets from time to time. One of Blade's hands is a knife blade and the other a hook, which he uses frequently. His mouth is also capable of opening and closing.

 His mouth is also capable of opening and closing

Name: Jester

Human Soul: Hans Saiderman

Weapons: Sceptre, Knife, Mallet, Scissors, Scalpel

Year Created: 1933

Ability: Spin head

Role: Watchmen and younger of the group

Physical Appearance: Jester can rotate three portions of his face: his forehead, middle face, and chin. He can show five expressions: happy, devious, sad, angry, or surprised (which also doubles as scared).

Jester is 1'8" and weighs one and a half pounds. He looks like a typical court jester with a purple hat with bells on it. He wears a red tunic which also has bells on it, with purple checkered sleeves. He has a belt with a gold comedy mask on it. He has dark red tights and golden shoes. His eyes are blue, his lips are red and his hair is short and brown.