The Strange Trunk and a Secret Uncovered

It was a day like any other, Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless boy was walking by the sea on his way home after a harsh day at school.

Izuku (mind): Why did Kacchan say that, if I did jump he would be suspected of murder, and he'd never become a hero.

Izuku continued to walk on the beach until he tripped over something.

Izuku: Ow, what did I trip on?

Izuku cleaned himself and looked to where he tripped and he saw a pile of sand with something sticking out of it.

Izuku: What the?

Izuku goes to the pile and dusts it off revealing the corner of some kind of box. He started to dig it out of the sand and was surprised by what he found.

It appeared to be an old steamer trunk with stickers for different locations including Cairo Egypt, Paris France, Germany, Switzerland, and America. Izuku checked for an address on it, but he didn't find anything.

The trunk was very old and Izuku could tell from the sand that covered it, that no one had used it in years, it was possibly a relic from the pre-quirk era

The trunk was very old and Izuku could tell from the sand that covered it, that no one had used it in years, it was possibly a relic from the pre-quirk era. He takes the trunk with him back to his house (in this AU Izuku and Inko don't live in an apartment since Hisashi sent enough money for them to have a comfortable life).

Inko: Hey honey, how was school today?

Izuku: It was great Mom, but look at what I found.

Izuku puts the trunk on the ground.

Izuku: It looks like it hasn't been used since the pre-quirk era.

Inko: Well, let's see what's inside.

Izuku opened the trunk, the left half of the trunk was a stage with red curtains, a gold comedy and tragedy mask prop, and the words "PUPPET MASTER" underneath. The right side had a variety of shelves and drawers one of the shelves held four small jars and the other had a Gayer-Anderson Cat statue. What really caught Izuku's attention were the eight puppets inside, some of them appeared to have some form of weapon which Izuku discovered were actual weapons.

 What really caught Izuku's attention were the eight puppets inside, some of them appeared to have some form of weapon which Izuku discovered were actual weapons