Time to bomb out and no home?

previously on transformer prime
you didn't see Optimus's thinking face they find it weird how you think and act about it as if you know something more than meets the eye

Optimus looks to ratchet and turned a bit towards right side ready to turn around "ratchet prepare sick bay we may need it" he then had his mask come up and heard a high pitch scream and turned towards it "hey! What can we do?" it was Miko she leaned towards the ladder and asked with excitement and intrust he then straightened up and turned around but before he said " remain with Ratchet." she sounded so disappointed and Ratchet did the same but sounded annoyed Cliff found it funny but tried to hold his laughter in to not get hurt by the doc then a light came from a circle looking then and it showed green blue a bit of purple and white optimus start walking to it and told arcee, bee, and bulkhead while raising his arm "Autobots roll out" then he took a big leap step and transform along the other three he told to roll out with him and drive through the portal after they gone through jack and the kids but y/n looked shocked cliff saw this but shrugged it off and walked over closer to the kids, jack asked "what just happened?" ratchet decided to educate them them and told them what it does and it's purpose "it transported then to the designated coordinates though the ground bridge" the kids looked to him raf decided to ask "what's a ground bridge?"

ratchet sigh and you decided to but in and explain it for him "A scaled-down version of space-bridge technology am I right ratchet?" he was surprise you knew and spoke "yes it's exactly like that y/n at least one of you know what it is" cliff found it suspicious she thought of that but he remembers watching a drive in with people thinking of alternate universe, and making their own space bridge and stuff like that cliff turn to watch what the doc does next and ratchet then turned towards his screen and looked towards it and spoke once again "since we don't currently possess the means or the energon required for intergalactic travial" jack walked closer to the railing close to ratchet "you're stuck here... on earth" ratchet decided to speak again but with sass "with the likes of you yes" cliff sighed and shook his head at what ratchet said and he kept talking "but I constructed the ground bridge to enable travel from here to anywhere on your planet" he turn his head to the portal and it was still on you sit down on the floor listening but was thinking if you can teleport can't you open a portal if you try hard too raf was shocked but also interested "whoa, does it work for humans?" he turn to ratcher "naturally" Miko walk close to ratchet and spoke "you mean, I could just shoot on over and visit my parents in Tokyo?" y/n knew what was going to happen and smirk cliff watch and see what would happen ratchet made his face get down to her level "within moments in fact, let me send you there immediately all three of you" Miko then got close back at his face put her hands on her hips and said "watch it ratcher" he stepped back just a bit and cliff was losing it and y/n was just enjoying the show with a snack she had in my bag after school.

While with the other bots
A portal open on the other end of where they were sent to optimusdrove through it then quickly transform between his drive then arcee she jumped in the air and transform then bee did the same as optimism and then bulkhead did the same as his leader and had their weapons out and fight pose bulk head start to stand straight and spoke "energon mine" then optimism started to walk through it and looking around "judging by its scale, the deceptions have been tunneling here for quite some times arcee then spoke "it seems the kid was right but how could she thought of something close to this" bee then beeps a lot just saying it was luck or a guess the kid did optimism looked at bee and raced when they spoke and hummed for a bit then heard drilling sound and flashing of lights was bouncing off of them they moved towards the light bulkhead was waving to them to come his way they hid behind a big boulders and look to a bunch of vhicon working in the mine they made then optimus got up to stand and start walking and said "lets find cliffjumper" optimus walked into the open to let them know they were there the vhicon saw them and got their weapons out pointed it at the autobots and the team did the same the cons shoot first then the autobots shot back one of the cons even start driving a drill at them bulkhead moved out the way got his wracking ball and hit the drill out of the way of his team mates causing it to go side way they kept shooting dodging and the autobots got some of the cons even doing some moves on them