11 years later

The story begins with a red beautiful Porsche 924 with horns on it the car was driving fast and you can hear a voice coming from it "So there I am on the lookout, when out of no where, these high beams light up my rear-view. Then it hits me I'm illegally parked" then another voice could be heard a calm and amused voice a bit high pitch but perfect for a feme "another parking ticket?" Then the male voice from earlier spoke again "Better the boot" The feme spoke again and said "Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove" The male spoke again (I don't know what males are called for Cybertron language or if I spelled feme right for them) "bingo! So, the local police do their thing, and I let them get all the way down the block. That's when I kick off my new shiny shoe and bang!" Then the feme finished his sentence for him "New York soil themselves" he spoke again "You know me, arcee mess with Cliffjumper" and Arcee finished his sentence again "And you get the horns" You then heard Cliffjumper chuckling after she finished it then she spoke again "not sure how that complies with Autobot rule number one keep a low profile?" Cliff then answered her question in his way "What can I say? Patrolling for energon out here in dullsville gets lonesome and almost makes me miss the Decepticons" Then Arcee spoke "Like Jasper, Nevada's a party? We're alone wherever we travel on this rock, cliff" After she finished speaking he got a beeping sound going on in his car showing the place around him, he then spoke and told Arcee "I'm getting a signal" She then asked, "do you need backup?" Cliff answered back "Do I ever need backup" he then took a tight turn after answering Arcee heard a tired screech he then came across a small canyon that was filled with some sharp-looking crystal he then told Arcee "I just found a whole lot of energon" while he was looking at them a big shadow illuminated over him he saw the ship and transformed and said decepticons he looked towards the way it came from then a weapon on the ship pointed at him and shoot at him sending him flying into the small canyon he turn around and look up with an angry face a piece of the ship open and showed some robots jumping out of it and they walked close to the end of the canyon and more was jumping out then cliff spoke to arcee and said "about the backup"

cliff got up and said to the deceptions " fair warning boys I'll put a few dings in you" he turn into his car form and start driving at them he ended up in the air transform back to his robotic form swung his right arm back so he can swing a hard right punch he then came plummeting down at them while somewhere else a human girl is in her home and has been keeping tracks of the autobots and tried to see if she can find the deceptions but no luck until today when she was listening to Cliff and arcee speaking to each other she was so good at hacking she hacked into the autobots audio receptors to see what they were speaking about and heard he was in danger she quickly grab what she needed and she been to where Cliff is at and she had to focus his location and she teleported there behind a tree she saw them fighting she saw one on the floor and decided to make it into her puppet and made it get up it was moving close to Cliff he saw it and was about to throw a punch but it ran at one of the vehicon and punch it then turn its head at Cliff and nodded and spoke "forget about me for now and focus on the fight I'll explain later" he snapped out of his shock and nodded and said "you better or else-" he punched another vehicon but into the little canyon and the voice from the puppet "yeah yeah yeah I know or else you'll get the horns I understand Cliff" he froze again but because of that frozen moment a vehicon got a punch on him and some others got into it and one of them broke his horn off of him and send him down the canyon me puppet ran over to me picked her up and jumped down the canyon to Cliff but kept her hidden from his sight and the vehicons, Cliff hit hard on the ground but he was fine but more mad and then spoke "you want the horns?" He then pulled his guns out and spoke again "You got them" She knew what was going to happen so before the explosion came she had a plan and hoped it would go well then she heard shooting and made her puppet start shooting at them with cliff and they start shooting back at them

while that was going on her status window opened and told her that her puppet control leveled up puppet: 7 she was happy but also got another notice it was showing her energy was getting low so she had to make this quick soon then she felt a bit of the explosion on them and quickly yelled out "teleport and now illusion" before the whole explosion came at them she teleported them somewhat far but still close and had illusion in the canyon but also over them to keep them hidden cliff was out of it do to the teleportation had them in the mid-air she will be bruised tomorrow but also a body to bury once this is over she knew this vehicon is dead and wanted to at least put its body to rest somewhere peaceful she knew no autobots or decepticons been close to her home. They were on a tall hill and she watched them as they walk out of the canyon with a weak and passed out illusion cliffjumper she waited till their gone to check on him but she kept her puppet alive so Cliff doesn't think something is off but she new she was half way empty on energy and hope she can make it for a while a status window appeared again and said "you have new titles puppet somewhat master, autobot saver, illusionist maker" she then smirk about the names and punch her fist to the air then she saw the ship flying away and quickly got to her vehicon it picked her up and hidden her again and quickly went over and check on Cliff and saw he was starting to wake up he looked up and saw the vehicon and remembered what happened and quickly sat up and look around and saw the ship fly away quickly too y/n voice spoke again through the vehicon and said "don't get up to quickly your kind of weak right now" as the vehicon put its hand on his shoulder he then turn his head to them and said "thanks for saving me but why did you do it?" Y/n "Because you and your friends and some new people in your future will help end it all but I need you to make a promise to me... please I might not last long" Y/n felt her power lowering some more her puppet fall a little forward towards cliff he held them up they didn't hear the Autobots appear or coming towards their way when they got to where y/n and cliff were out and was shocked what they saw Cliff laying a vehicon down holding one of its hand and heard what he said, "yes what is this promise you want me to make?" He could hear a little chuckle coming from them so did the Autobots and they stayed where they were but Optimus walked over and kneeled beside cliff, y/n puppet turned its head a bit towards Optimus and nodded, and then she spoke one more time but her head turned to cliff again "when you're done being checked on I want you to go to ko burger today and you'll meet one or maybe two of those special people I spoke about.... K" cliff hold her hand and thinks a little more and remembered what she told him while bit earlier before the Autobots showed up and tightens his hold and said "ok I'll make sure of it bud now rest we will all be one with the Allspark I'll see you on the other side one day" he smirked but also felt a small pang in his spark and didn't know why so did y/n and they felt bad for doing what their about to do soon Optimus put his hand on your puppet shoulder and said to y/n "thank you for protecting our team member"

the puppet nodded its head and she used all her energy left she had and teleport herself home and the body she used it maybe shocking them and freak them out but a piece of that vehicon was left behind she landed hard behind her home no one will see the body but to make sure she moved away from the body used earth power made a hole under it then covered it she open her status window and saw she only had like 10 power left so they went to what looks like a hill wall and made a door from earth bending walked in then closed it off when you did the interest was lighted up with fruits that hung from the ceiling as you walk in while you're walking in further flowers blooming and some are close and you see two little rivers, running by those flowers that grow you decided to go into your kitchen you look at your stove that you made by yourself out of the metals that you found there was counters and cupboards, that holds your cups, bowls, plates, and silverware, and the floor is made out of woods you then kept on walking again then you walk to your living room you have a TV couch and two arm chairs your floor in the living room is made of carpet then to your farm you had a lot of vegetables, fruits, and some other plants you can use to make food or medicine there was a title that was given to you when you made your farm and herbs plants you were titled as farmer and healer she was going to go to her room but remember she needed to go to work and she work at ko burger she was going to be late if she didn't use teleport she groaned so she went back to her kitchen and ate a bit of fruit it helped only a bit then she teleported close to ko burger it and started walking to the building and saw jack walking out so you decided to walk a bit faster and you got to him and wave while he was on the phone he waved back and saw the motorcycle but do to you being out of it you didn't hear what he said on the phone but saw him hung up on it and walk to a motorcycle and you remember this is arcee but beside her is a Porsche 924 and it looks like his horn was fixed you new it was cliffjumper

you listen to what Jack said about to motorcycle "Hello beautiful were you been all my life" he stretched his hands out towards her then lay his hands on the motorcycle moving it down to the seats I stood there trying to hold my laughter in on how he was acting around her I went to the Porsche 924 I touched the hood of the car then the horns yelled to jack before he said anything to the motorcycle he look to you and whistle and said "yeah what is it y/n?" You smirk and see what would happen if you said what Cliffjumper always says but for some reason, the car and the motorcycle tense up at her voice it sounds familiar but they can't tell where you then say "If Vince ever messes with you or any future friends of ours his gonna get the horns" you smile big and excited you heard jack trying to hold his giggle in while you felt cliff tense a bit but also shaking a bit like his trying not to laugh and saw arcee tense up you saw jack stop laughing but went back to talking to arcee but sit on her "it may take some ko to paycheck but I'm gonna own a ride like you someday" then a female voice can be heard "are you talking to a motorcycle?" They were laughing at him you quietly growl but forget Cliff was by you and heard you growl but you sigh and ignore them and check out Cliff you then see the twin cars coming your guy's way and you know Cliff and Arcee saw them getting closer you went over to jack and sat behind him and rest your head on his back you look at your phone you had in your pocket and saw the time you still had 20 minutes till you need to work but then you saw lights shine at you and jack and almost forgot what came next do to you feeling sleepy

To be continued