Heartbreak pt 4 (ddot)

Previous: She wanted to cry right then and there but she didn't. She sucked it up and found Julian and they sat down and started eating.

"Bro guess who I just seen" Juliana started while Julian was snacking on her hot fries "let me guess ddot"

"YES! but he was kissing my bsf I was telling you about!!!!!! Like Wahttt"

Julian choked on the chip " your lyingggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!! Oh no baby let's go beat 'em up" he said getting sassy flipping his hair.

That's when she started dying laughing.

With ddot and them.

"Yooo did you hear about this new girl apparently her and Julian became real tight and I heard she mad fine" Notti said looking at his bsf and his girl while dd was kissing on his girl too. (Notti it's okay we bout to get you your girl you deserve!!)

"aye maybe julian can finally get a girl 🤣🤣" ddot said while putting his arm around his girl ( idk what her name was so we calling her Lola)

"Nah they saying they bsfs and everything" Notti said looking around when he spotted Julian and the girl laughing and she looked beautiful in nottis eyes. She was gorgeous and he wanted to get to know her.

" I think that's her right there" notti said as ddot and Lola both looked at the girl then looked at eachother and said Juliana.

"Y'all know her?" Notti question

"Yeah I dated her cheated on her with Lola and she was Lola's bsf but idk why she here" ddot said "I ain't mean to cheat on her tho I just didn't know how to tell her I wanted to break up"

Notti looked at his bsf in disbelief and shook his head " y'all are messed up but it's nun of my business I just know she is beautiful and I want to make her mine"

"Knock yourself out " ddot said shrugging that's when Notti rolled his eyes got up and made his way near the two.

"Yo do you mind I sit with y'all" Notti said looking at the girl and Julian

"umm I don't mind" juliana said looking at julian who was just eating her chips.

Notti sat down next to julian which is cross from juliana that's when Juliana finally figured out julian was eating her chips. So she smacked back of his head and took them

"Nigga Ik you wasn't eating my stuff this whole time" she said mugging him

Before he responded he was rubbing the back of his head "I thought yk!!!" Notti was laughing at the two enjoying their presence.

"ANYWAY Notti why you not sitting next to ddot and your brother dd" julian asked being nosey.

"They both kissing up on they girls like they don't see eachother everyday I got tired of it... but I also heard what he did to you and I would like to apologize on his half"

She looked at him and was admiring his features , his curls matched him perfectly and his eyes were light bright and made her feel like she could be okay.

"It's okay I'm over it " she kinda mumbled

"ummm okay so basically we got 10 more minutes until ourrr next class"

"Wym we???" Juliana questioned

"Notti got the same two last classes as us for the day bookie"

Juliana smiled and laughed a little
"Don't be calling me that with your gay self"

Notti found himself smiling looking at her smile it just felt so precious to him and Julian took notice of that and started smiling that his now new bsf mayyyy get a bf soon.

They all left the cafeteria to they're class which is gym and they just say there and talked . Lola was also in that class and she felt jealous that she was able to get close to Notti and Julian so quickly.

"Juliana are you going to let me come overrrrrrrrrrrr" Julian said

"iggggggggg only if you buy me wing stop" she said laughing
" I'm broke and yk that like that wasn't even funny with your big forehead self" he said mugging her
" I'll come and I'll buy some for all of us" Notti said laughing at the two before juliana smacked julian

"So we just gonna kick at my house yk I think y'all using me 😔😔"

"Girl bye ain't no one want to use your broke self" Notti said while julian and juliana started laughing.

"Ngl I want a piggy back ride..." juliana said looking at julian "don't look at me with your fat ass better look at your man Notti"

Notti laughed "you can get on my back" juliana got excited and jumped on his back "thankkk youuu NOW UP UP AND AWAYYYYY" she said smiling and Notti took offf running all over the gym while julian recorded the two

Timeskip to her house

"Welcome to my humble HOMEE" she said opening the door juilan took his shoes of and immediately went to the cabinets with food while Notti stood there laughing with Juliana.

"I swear he's fat 😭😭" she said walking towards her room upstairs and while Notti followed behind her. "Yes he is" they made it her her room and she lit her vanilla candle and took out some clothes and set it in her bathroom connected to her room. "Well I'm bout to take a showerrrr sooo can you go downstairs and make sure he doesn't eat all the food"

Notti looked at her and grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him. "yk your really beautiful right" he said making eye contact with her which made her nervous so she looked away and with his hand he grabbed her chin making her look at him. "Look at me" he said as she did

She was looking in his eyes while she felt herself melt and started smiling which made him smile. "I really do like your smile" she said making him smile harder and leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him back. "Let's start it off slow" she said as he nodded his head and went downstairs leaving her to look at herself in her mirror finally being happy for once in her life.

Do y'all like the turn of events??? Bc I ran out of ideas 😭😭😭😭😭😭