Ig love (notti osama)

Recap
"I stood there in shock"

❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎

Your pov :
I went the door and they're stood my bestie darrien aka sugarhill ddot but I knew him before he was "sugarhill ddot". I immediately hugged him. "Heyy darriennnnnn" I said he hugged me back "hey big head" he said walking in I looked behind him to see where his friends was but they weren't they're so I looked at him confused "where yo friends at?" 🤨🤨.

"They probably outside fighting still 😂😂" "awl oka well I got us all sum snacks and you alr know what we bout to watch" I said smirking. "Pls tell me we watching baddies i been waiting forever for your ass to catch up" he said flopping down on my couch .

"Yesss we watching baddies but before that , I GOT SOMEEE TEAAAA" I said sitting on the other side of the couch. "Gurllll spill" he said and we both laughed. "Oka so my fans been shipping me with this fine ass lightskin and he dm'ed me broooo" I said smiling. "Nahhh you lying why would they ship your big headed ass with someone 😂" he said laughing and I threw a pillow at him.

"Yeah he said sum about meeting me at deli but his friend needed him our sum but imma go upstairs and change" I said while walking up the stairs. While he just yelled oka.

I changed into some biker shorts and me and ddots matching hoodies since he wearing his. I heard the two boys walk in arguing about something tbh idek but I walked downstairs and I seen Notti and another lightskin. I stood there shocked .

"Don't just stand there with yo mouth open dic" ddot said laughing while eating MY chips. I bought him the takis and he know that HOT FRIES ARE MY CHIPS. I walked towards him and snatched my chips and hit his head. "Boy what is wrong with you yk these my chips I should smacked the dog mess outta you" I said throwing his chips at him.

That lightskin started dying laughing like sum was funny I just mugged him and sat down . "Aye ma you ain't tell me yk ddot" oop- I didn't even he knew ddot. "Wait huh ma?? Nigga yk my bestie" I rolled my eyes here he go getting defensive.

"This your bestie ?? She bad why ain't we never met her before??" The lightskin said.
"DD back off before I smack you she is off limits" Notti said "nahh how yk my bestie?" Ddot said . I just sat back and let 'em tallk . "My fans kept tagging me in her comments shippung us" Notti said looking at ddot .

" wait a damn minute " ddot started then he busted out laughing "nigga tf is funny" Notti asked looking confused. Oh shit "NIAA this the nigga you was just telling me about"he said I got up so quick and covered his mouth. "DARRIEN SHUT THE HECK UP BRO"

They both looked at me confused. "Yes I call him darrien bc Ik him since birth and his refuse to call him ddot" I said sitting back down. "If that's that case you can call me David" dd said looking at him I just laughed. Notti came and sat by me . "And you can call me Ethan" he said looking at me . TIME TO WRAP IT UP.

"umm oka well imma play the show and darrien was you staying over tn??"

"Duhhhh I damn near live here"

"Wait where yo parents at" David questioned

"Uhhh I live alone" I said in a low tone almost like a mumble

"ANYWAYYYYY bestieeeeeeeeeee" darrien said while he came over by me and Notti and sat on me making me smile. We strictly have a brother and sister friendship. "Play the show we finally at the episode where Mariah may get her chain back" and with that I played the show . Darrien ended up over there by David bs he was complaining.

We was 20 minutes in when Notti wrapped his arms around me making me lean on him while watching the show. "Ma are you good you seemed kinda down when dd asked about yo parents" he said whispering . I looked up at him "yeah I'm good" I said smiling.