Luh tyler (blind date)

This is you mb if it don't look like you 💞🫶🏼Taylor pov

Taylor pov

I was getting some clothes on when my cousin texted

This is the outfit btw but anyway

Big head 💞- come outside I'm putting you on a blind date

Lil head 🥰- alr

I put on some bare vanilla perfume and lotion ofc. And went outside to see my cousin and his car. He put a blind fold on me and put me in the car . "What happened to hello? How are you?" I said and a boy started laughing . ( your cousin is a YouTuber and his name in here is going to be king) after I said that king said " shut up , alr yall I got my cousin here and y'all least favorite rapper" "bro stop playing with him"

Oh so he a rapper okkkk 😝😵‍💫😵‍💫 his voice was fineeee asl I'm ngl. "Alr introduce y'all selfs" king said laughing. "Hi I'm Taylor but my ppl call me tay" "wsp I'm Tyler" "ok so now I'm going to asks some questions " we both hummed in response. "So what do you look for in your lover" Tyler started to answer.

" I want her to be supportive of me, be patient with me and love me when I need to be love and I also need her to work with me and trust me" I hummed bc I liked his response. "Alr tay it's your turn"

"I want my lover to be Able to be honest wit me and respect me while being loyal towards me, be faithful and trust me but most importantly I want him to make sure he's good before he make sure I'm good" Tyler hummed in agreement. "So who's paying for the date?" Tyler said "i am" I shook my head even tho it's not like he can see me . " I would want him to make sure he got his money up before he spend it then I would be paying for the dates as well bc it's not just his role"

Tyler asked if he can shake me up and I reached out my hand he grabbed it. "Alr y'all gonna be feeling eachother then you can take of the blind folds and imma leave the car." King said.

Tyler reached out first touching my face then jaw line, he moved down to my hands then to my chest . He stopped then went back and touched my hood and thighs then stopped again for good this time I believe . I stared to blush and king instigating ass said " oooooooo Tyler you got her blushing" and Tyler response was " aye dont call me Tyler it's luh tyler to you " I started laughing and Tyler started to talk again

"Taylor you got ass?" I started dying laughing bc who ask that but I found my way on to his lap and sat on it facing his face I hope. He moved his hands down to my butt feeling it. "Daymmmmmm" "y'all better not get freaky in my car" king said while I laughed. "Taylor it's yo turn"

I grabbed his face feeling his jaw line then moving my hands down to his arms. I touched his lips moving my thumb over his bottom lip. I felt him starting to smile and moved my hands down to his chest . Reaching my hang under his hoodie touching his abs.

"Oooooo" i said trying not to smile. "Taylorrrrrrr you got him smiling" I started laughing and I tugged on his belt making sure it was infront of me where the camera wouldn't notice. But I stopped . "Alr im done" I said bout to get off his lap but Tyler stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay when I step out take off your blindfolds" he said and left. "3,2,1" we took off the blind folds and stared at eachother. Y'all he was so fineeeee bro. " you mad beautiful ma" " you too pa" I said smiling cause his smile makes me smile. He grabbed my chin and pulled my ear towards his mouth and whispered "say that again" I got butterflies in my stomach right there.

I whispered back in his ear "pa" he smiled showing me his dimples and started to kiss me and I kissed him back and we kissed for a good few seconds and stopped. "What's your ig and #" I gave it to him and he gave me his

Luh Tyler started following you
Thatgirl.Tay started following you