DD (Fan??)

❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎

DD osama pov
I was getting ready for my performance in Florida yesss I was in Florida to perform but to support my hearts ddot and luh tuler they was also performing wimme tonight. I'm proud for how far we came , we made it and I'm glad that we was able to say that we did .

Timeskip to the show

Nina pov
I was getting my camera ready so I can take pictures. Now I'm not really a dd and ddot fan I mean I heard of them but I never really listend to they're music nor can you call me a fan. Im here to take pictures 'why are you at a show taking pictures' wellllllll I am a photographer and I felt like it would be great to my advantage if I take pictures of upcoming artists.

Luh tyler on the other hand I fwww heavily like his music i fw but anyway luh tyler was performing first and I have front row tickets to get better angles. He came on stage and I started snapping away I only was able to get three pictures bc I also wanted to have fun a little since I was a fan after all.

When he was singing his song first show we made eye contact BITCHHHHHH WE MADE EYE CONTACT call me delusional but heyyyyy 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝. His show was done and ddot came on stage and I took a few pictures of him not a lot bc his fans kept bumping into me trying to get to him. I almost dropped my freaking camera ig ddot noticed bc he kept telling his fans to chill out .

Idk why but ddot gives me little/big brother vibes but he finished his show performing 3Am in the yams Ft luh tyler who came back on stage for that last song and that was it atleast I thought 😂😂 my stupid ass forgot dd osama was gonna perform but he came on performed all of his big songs and everything I did what I did and ddot came back on stage for the last song which was 40s n 9s .

Something was different though when I was looking at the pictures I took I looked up to see dd looking at me I didn't smile or budge I just started back. If he wanna have a staring contest we can 🤨. He was smiling but then noticed I had no facial expressions at all he looked confused but continued to perform.

Everyone was done performing and I went home and went on my computer editing the pictures so I can post them.

DD osama pov
"Yoo is it just me or that lightskin shorty in the front row was only messing wit luh tylers performance" I asked Tyler and ddot. Ddot looked confused but then his face lit up "OHHH you talking about the shorty that was taking pictures" he said "yeah her" Tyler started laughing "maybe she was there to take pictures and don't really fw yall music" Tyler said hitting the blunt

I shook my head "nahhh Tyler let me find out that's ya girl bc she was bad" ddot said laughing "nahh I ain't got no girl but I wonder what pictures she took and if they any good" Tyler said handing me the blunt

"she was really pretty" I said taking the blunt from Tyler hitting it they both looked at me then eachother then back at me and laughed "NAHHHHHH bro jacking her real bad" ddot said gettin on his phone. "ooooo dd!!!! You want me to find her for you" Tyler said. "Alr bro stop riding my dick" "AYE Yall look at what the fans tagging us in they some pictures"  ddot said while me and Tyler took out our phones to look at em.

𝐍𝐢𝐚_𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬.𝟒𝟒𝟒

𝟒𝟒𝟒