Friends? (luh tyler)

SKIP (if you want) : I kinda want to make a book but idk what about I have a few ideas but let me know which one I should do or if you have an idea of your own that you want me to do

Your pov:
Im getting ready to leave the house on my way to school to meet my boyfriend Jayson I put on my playlist walking to school and 5 minutes later I arrived . I was on my phone walked to first period and siting down in the back and my head phones get snatched off of my head .

"Bro what the fudge" I look up to see Tyler smiling down on me. I hit his arm playfully "boy why would you do that" I said laughing a little. "I felt like it but you look pretty today" he said smiling sitting down infront of the seat that's besides me.

"I'm not wearing anything special though? And my hair is a mess" I said looking at him

"I disagree I like the outfit and the hair I say it suits you" he said looking infront of the room. I went back on my phone just for my name to be called and I look up and see it's my boyfriend jayson. "Hey baby" he said as he kissed my cheek and say besides me which is behind Tyler.

I cringed at the pet name I hate the nick name baby it's just so eww. "Hey" I said smiling a little bit. "Baby do you think we can go to a party tonight it's at 8" he asked I looked down at my phone "umm yeah ig we can go" I said as I put my phone away bc the teacher walked in.

The class was over and jayson was talking to his homeboys while walking to 2 period which I have alone.

Timeskip to after school

"Baby imma text you when I'm bout to come pick you up ight?" I just nodded my head because how tired I was and he kissed me on the lips and walked away. I started to walk home and when I finally arrived I walked into a empty house. I'm the only Child so I called my mom. Me and my mom are super close so she very chill.

"Mom where are you"
"Hey sunshine I'll be working late tonight but I promise I'll make it up to you and we can have a movie night"
I smiled at her response and the nickname her and my dad came up with
"Oka but is it oka if I go to a party tonight?"
"Yeah that's fine just don't do any drugs and if your drink do it responsibly same thing if you decided to have sex"
I rolled my eyes
"Okay mom bye I love you"
" love you too sunshine"
And with that she hung up

I went upstairs to my room and put on a movie since it was only 3 something I'll start getting ready at 6:30 since he will be here around 7:30 and the party starts at 8:00 . I fell asleep watching 10 things I hate about you and my timer went off. I got up and went to take a shower.

I got out my shower using my bare vanilla lotion and brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. It was now 7;00 so I started to do my hair . When I was finally down I got a text from jayson saying he was here so I put on my shoes and headed downstairs.

(IGNORE THE NAILS BC I THINK THEY UGLY)

"Heyy baby" he said while I got into the car
"Heyy" I said kissing his cheek. He started driving while talking my ear off when we finally arrived. We walked through the door and the smell of weed and drinks and ass hit my nose making my face scrunch up.

Jayson seen on of his friends leaving me in this party wit no one I know. I don't really have any female friends bc they all ended up using me for money so I never gave them the time of day. I wondered off to find a empty cup and something to drink.

I mixed orange juice and vodka together but with mainly orange juice bc I may the one driving home tonight. I got on my phone when I got pulled into a empty room and I felt hands wrap around my waist from the back. I quickly turned around to see Tyler.

"You look beautiful tonight mama's" he said I looked him up and down an smiled "thank you" I said

"You look beautiful tonight mama's" he said I looked him up and down an smiled "thank you" I said. He pulled me into to a hug and I set the drink down on the dresser and the phone in my back pocket and hugged back "you also smell good" he said smiling which showed his dimples don't get me wrong tyler I fine asl but he also a huge player

"You smell really good too" I said looking up at him into his eyes. I put my hand on his face tracing his bottom lip. I love jayson to death and I won't ever cheat on him but Tyler makes me want to break my own set rules.

"You starting something you can't finish" he said looking at me with low deep red eyes which felt like it was full of happiness and love.
I pulled my hand away and mumbled sorry. "It's oka" he said. "Can we stay like this for a little" he hummed in response so I put my arms around his neck and hurried my face in his chest and he set his head on top of mine.

Tylers pov
We stayed like that for a few minutes and it felt good I felt safe and I didn't want to be anywhere else. I really wanted to make this girl mine. She is so beautiful and is everything I hoped for that nigga jayson doesn't deserve her but I just let it go.