Ddot - slow (smut)

Shay pov
I was over at d's house on my phone watching tiktok when I seen a dance I wanted to learn . I got up and learned it and I was about to film it. I set up the phone on the desser my ddots bed. I did the dance and got super happy I did it on the first try.

This is the dance

I rewatched the video and noticed ddot was staring the whole time I looked up from my phone to look at him. "Ma come here" I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap. My face facing his computer screen. When he grabbed me by my waist moving me back and forth.

He knew what he was doing by going slow. I loved it when we did things slowly it makes the pleasure 10 times better. When we went fast it was good but going slow just hit different. He takes his time with it too. I bit my lip just thinking about it. I turned around to face him and we stared at eachother for a couple of seconds.

I looked in his eyes just to see love and lust. "Ma you so pretty" he said in his low deep tone voice. I smiled showing my dimples and he grabbed me by my chin and started to kiss me which lead to a slow make out session. He started to move his lips down to my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access.

He started to look around for my g spot when he finally found it. He left small red and purple hickeys on my neck. He went back for my g spot and started to suck it. I let out small whimpers here and there . He reached into my shorts and put his fingers inside me while still sucking my neck.

His fingers were moving at a very slow but fast pace. I couldn't help but moan his name and when I looked down at him I seen he was smiling. He stopped sucking my neck and started to look at me so I looked back at him in his eyes. I started to ride on his fingers and moaned softly again . " do you want me inside you " I nodded with his other hand he grabbed my neck and kiss me .

I moaned once again. "I need words mama" he said. "Yes d I want you inside me" I said whimpering . He took his fingers out of me and unbuckled his pants and put his member inside of me. I let out a soft moan and I started to ride him slowly and I moved my hands to his chest. I started to go a little faster then what I was and ddot let out a groan.

He put his hands on my waist helping me go faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck making eye contact with him while going faster. "I'm about to cum d" i said trying to go even faster. "Cum ma" when he said those words I moaned and cummed all over his member. I slowly rode out my ride and got off his member and got on my knees.

I put it inside of my mouth teasing his tip a little. "Stop teasing" with that I deep thoarted it sucking it faster and faster. "Fuck ma" ddot said letting out some groans I went faster then I was before and I felt him twitch inside of my mouth and then a few seconds later he cummed. I swallowed it all and got off my knees.

"Ma i love you so much" he said giving me a kiss. "I love you too d" and with that we got in the shower and went to bed.