Chapter 21: The Jubilife Incident Part. 2

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The tension in the room between the two duo teams was terrific, ready to detonate at any moment. "Don't worry, dear..." Argenta looked towards Tyson, throwing him a smirk and a sly wink. "This battle will be over in no time." And she took a step forward, pointing towards the enemy team. "Electivire, couldn't you be a darling and finish this with an earthquake, please? Magmortar, prepare a Focus Blast for when they move, don't let them hit Electivire." They both nodded, dashing away to their positions in a rapid blitz.

Electivire marched forward while Magmortar covered their defences, readying his ranged attack.

With both of its fuzzy hands raised out high a dangerous amount of power began rushing through the massive Electivire's body, from the tips of its tail to its small ears, and it coated the electric-type's enormous arms with a brilliant gold. It then pressed both palms up against the floor, unleashing all the built up electricity, and it called out its own name with a roar. "ELECTIVIRE!" Static shocks fired off in jagged, random directions, and the electric power was projected into the ground, creating a heavy tremor that shook the very earth itself...

"Shit, shit, shit..." [Y/N] mumbled to himself, realising he had just been caught amidst a fight that he was wholly unprepared for, these weren't just any average trainer, not even Cynthia could compare to them. This was a real clash of titans.

"Alright, new plan guys, tactical retreat!" [Y/N] turned to his team, who all responded with a desperate nod, all eager to leave and dashing after him. However, before he could fully turn the corner a realisation hit him, forcing him to rebound once more, looking back out onto the battlefield. Behind Tyson's two Pokémon there was a wounded figure lying against the floor, slowly bleeding out, but he was still breathing, and that was Bonzo. He was fading in and out of consciousness, and if the clown was caught amidst both teams then there wasn't much of a chance that he would make it out alive...

[Y/N] suddenly had a very stupid, very dangerous idea, an idea that could have very easily spelt death for both of them.

It was stupid, and his best chance of safety was to get away now while they had the chance, wasn't this the distraction that they were waiting for this entire time? An Elite Four member was definitely better suited to fight against a Rocket Elite, not some kid. And yet, another part of him made it clear that he couldn't just leave without bringing the clown with them too. He wasn't going to leave anybody behind, right? That surely went for Bonzo then too...

"Damn it! Stupid conscience! Leave now! Don't wait up for me!" [Y/N] shouted to his team, who all cried back in confusion, but they were too late, and their trainer rushed onto the battlefield mid combat, and just as the dynamic action was starting!

"Ampharos, Volt Switch, now, dash away! Typhlosion, Focus Punch the ground! Stop that attack dead!" Tyson shouted towards his team, and they moved in an instant. Where Ampharos once stood was now empty, the yellow Pokémon charging away from the attack with a bolt of thunder, kicking off the floor, skidding away, the cement crumbling beneath its feet. Typhlosion didn't move, rather, it roared and brought one arm up high, holding it there for a few moments as an incredible energy swirled around its fist.

Like a fast-moving infection the ground crumbled, large chunks flying up into the air, while others sunk deeper, shaking the entire warehouse, as the roof continued to collapse inwards...

And, just before the earthquake struck, Typhlosion, throwing its entire body into the attack, collided its empowered fist squarely into the ground, stopping its advance with a mighty crash, a cloud of smoke and a violent whiplash dispersing about the warehouse. The fire-type took a heavy breath, still for a moment, but that time was all their opponents needed. A figure almost instantaneously appeared out from behind through the dark, thick miasma, like a shadow. Beneath the dense layer Electivire's eyes glinted with a confident look. It had moved without even alerting its enemy's attention, catching them totally unprepared. "Rock Slide!" Argenta shouted out.

- Vagabond - Male Reader x Pokémonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें